Motor can't spin from a stall, help please.

BDamari

10 W
I'm wiring a brand new controller and motor, everything seems to work ok with no error code.
However, when I try to give it throttle the wheel just moves a few degrees.
When I crank the pedals and then give it throttle it spins, poorly, it vibrates and halts randomly.
I tried to switch around the hall sensor signal wires but it doesn't change much.
Any help is much appreciated.

BDamari said:
I'm wiring a brand new controller and motor, everything seems to work ok with no error code.
When I crank the pedals and then give it throttle it spins, poorly, it vibrates and halts randomly.
I tried to switch around the hall sensor signal wires but it doesn't change much.

Its the phase wires you need to switch around not the halls

Tommm said:
BDamari said:

Its the phase wires you need to switch around not the halls
Thanks, was starting to fear my monies were wasted on a faulty controller.

This configuration chart may help...

HRaeRi4.jpg

Regards,
T.C.

You can swap combos on phases or halls. But if none work, try unplugging everything, and try again.

You can tear out your hair for days trying combos, only to find one wire never was making a good contact, making none of the tries work. So sometimes just swapping some phases can fix, making better contact somehow once re arranged. or looking at the red and black on the halls as well.

Back