Difference on internal Sabvoton boards

ebike11

1 MW
Hi guys
The pictures below are of a sabvoton 72200 and 72080..The 72200 only has a single orange wire but the 72080 has orange and 2 reds and a green circuit(not sure of the name). The thick main wire is controller positive.
The 72200 turns on by touching the orange to the outer Positive terminal. I didnt use a switch, just directly to the terminal.
But when I connect a fully charged battery to the 72080 the red light comes on and the connector sparks as usual. But on the mqcon app it says LACK VOLTAGE. The orange wire didnt work the same as on the 72200. Very strange.
I wondering if the 3 wires are part of turn on function or just extra positive wires that are wired to main positive. I cant get any voltage reading on the app but the controller powers on
Thanks

Attachments

• 20201030_070436-1-1.jpg
    20201030_070436-1-1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 20201018_155942-1-1-1.jpg
    20201018_155942-1-1-1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 343
ebike11 said:
But when I connect a fully charged battery to the 72080 the red light comes on and the connector sparks as usual. But on the mqcon app it says LACK VOLTAGE.
LACK VOLTAGE means the battery connected has to low voltage to run the motor.

Go into the MQCON app. Change low voltage settings to a lower voltage.

PM

ebike11 said:
Hi how are you? Thanks for reply here
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1595825#p1595825

I tried what you said but still getting the lack voltage. When i opened up the app there are zeros
on all of the power settings. The red light is on and the battery is fully charged. Very strange!
Thanks for your time!
I was going to tell you to start the controller with the on/off wire but I realized you are in the app. Is it the bluetooth app you are using?

Did you buy a totally new controller or a used one?
Has there been a "weird / bad " spark upon connecting the cables apart from normal ones?
Has it ever worked before this instance?

What is the battery voltage on the battery connected to the controller and is the connection "strong"?

I've had block protect fault 20. To much phase current running motor or random error one time, then controller turns of and show error code when logged in in the app.
Many hall faults (13) when motor is hot or / overheated. after cooldown it works again untill motor is hot.
OverVolt was my first error so I had to up the voltage or controller wouldn't start or show.

Before that I had some issued connecting 12v high-brake so I didn't connect it because motor or settings would start working whatever.

Second error was lackVolt. When I testdrove my bike the battery got low so I just changed the settings after thinking for a while and the controller worked again.

Error codes scheme sabvoton:
Number of Fault, Name and description
1 Mosfet fault -------Hardware fault
2 overVolt -----------Battery over volt fault
3 lackVolt ------------Battery lack volt fault
4 resvd ---------------reserved
5 mtOverTemp ----- Motor temperature is higher than set temperature
6 ctOverTemp -------controller temperature is higher than set temperature
8 overCurrent --------phase current is higher than over protected ph current
9 overLoad -----------The timer that phase current is higher than rated phase current
exceed the set time
11 Store error --------The setting parameter store failed fault
12 HALL test fault ---Motor hall fault when matching
13 HALL fault ---------Motor hall fault
18 overSpeed ---------The tasks of controller are too many to calculate.
20 Block protect -----The block current
21 unInitEeprom ------The eeprom of controller is not initialized

sabvoton manual or guide:
http://www.siaecosys.com/upfile/201912/2019120457636889.pdf

Back