Error 30H with sabvoton 7280M and UKC1 Screen

jesusxd00

1 mW
Hello! I have a problem with a 5000w motor kit. I have purchased it secon hand, and it had error 30h in screen. When I power up, red led in controller turns on, screen turns on and after 10 seconds Error 30H appears. One of the pins of screen connection was bent, and I put it correctly.

I also tried to connect with a generic cable to my computer (usb - uart) but i get only tx, not rx.

So when i power up everything, throttle doesnt make anything. I have 15v between phases and neg.

It is a problem from the controller, or from screen?

Can I run without screen?

Make sure you disconnected the white 3 wire plug before you plug in the laptop otherwise it will not connect properly.

Jonno said:
Make sure you disconnected the white 3 wire plug before you plug in the laptop otherwise it will not connect properly.

Hello! Thanks for answering. I have that cable disconnected, but I only have Tx (from computer to controller) not rx (response from controller.

In my experience it will be the cable that is faulty.

Usb data cable

Jonno said:
Usb data cable

Okay, thanks.

Do you know if this cable is operative for my sabvoton 7280M ?
As i read, it uses rs485

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/4000946128108.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.408763c0FI1qA2

I've always used the original sabvoton cables which I think are 4 wire

I have the same error and was trying to do pinout with continuity testing can anyone confirm yellow wire from display should have continuity with the blue sensing wire at 0ohms and the green display wire with the gray throttle sensing wire whoxh I was told it should have 2ohm resistance but I get like 19.5ohms

Can anyone confirm? Then I saw another thread saying different models of sabvoton may not work with all ukc1 displays. I thought they used all the same protocol but who knows

Thanks

May I chime in and ask if anyone also knows why the UKC1 screen is only going up to 900 watts and not into 4 digits?

MountainLion79 said:
May I chime in and ask if anyone also knows why the UKC1 screen is only going up to 900 watts and not into 4 digits?

Do you have a separate wattmeter to verify the actual power usage of the system for comparison?

MountainLion79 said:

I have a UKC1 display and it goes up to 4 digits for me. I would go into settings, don't remember if it's system settings or advanced settings and make sure the Current setting is set to 150A which these displays tend to max out at. It doesn't do anything regarding the current limit on Sabvoton controllers if you are running one but maybe the current setting does have something to do with the watt display.

Back