Hub Motor Idea

I am a hobbyist designer and have developed a concept design for a type of hub motor for electric bikes which I think has not been tried before, and which I think may have some significant advantages over existing types. I have built a working CAD model to illustrate the principle but I don't have the facilities or funds to take the project further- building prototypes, testing and iterating the design and taking it to market.
Any ideas how I can take this idea further? I would like to form a collaboration with someone who has the relevant expertise in motor building to validate the concept and work towards a prototype. So far I have tried emailing a few manufacturers (including Grin) but no response yet.

Thanks

P.S. I'm in the UK

Is this exercise regarding something that hasn't been done before, or one involving the ability to exceed available choices in some manner?

In other words, why should anyone be interested in your design?

Yes it's a configuration of gearmotor which hasn't been done before as far as I know, certainly not commercially. It should produce better torque density than a conventional hubmotor and suffer less friction, meaning better efficiency and lower wear.

Edit: I see what you mean, yes it should actually be better than existing motors, it's not just for the sake of it

Back