EBIKE NO POWER

2JZNOSHI

1 mW
i just finished building my new ebike, it has a 72v battery

i got a new controller to handle the battery and when i turn on the bike nothing happens, the lcd8h screen doesnt work and the bike has no power.
I tried installed the orgignal controller with the bike and still nothing, the display wont work and the motor wont move.

Does anyone know the problem, all the connectors are fine and everything is connected properly.

Could my battery be faulty?, i fully charged it.

Thanks,

I will do that today, if it doesn’t read 72v what does it mean, my battery is bad?

2JZNOSHI said:
I will do that today, if it doesn’t read 72v what does it mean, my battery is bad?

If the battery has a BMS, then it could be faulty. Since you can charge it fully, the rest of the battery could still be OK. Of course, if the battery has an on/off switch, I'm assuming it's on.
Can you post a link to the battery you have or a picture?

Open my favorite app! Don't wait to get more surprises: https://m.dhgate.com/product/3000w-72v-electric-mountain-bike-battery/405742053.html?invitorid=mEf6vec2

as interesting as it sounds myt display is dead, when i jump the display woires the bike works, is there anyway to make my display work

2JZNOSHI said:
as interesting as it sounds myt display is dead, when i jump the display woires the bike works, is there anyway to make my display work

Sorry, not enough info. Maybe someone else can jump in and help.

I’ve been riding the bike without the lcd, and all of a sudden the bike stopped and the motor felt gritty and now it’s hard to push the and pedal the bike

Back