Sabvoton controller display compatibility

Warhammer138

1 µW
I have looked everywhere and have not found anything close to an answer... So, I humbly come to the Gurus. I have a MQCON SVMC7245 (Sabvoton) controller that came with the TFT750C display and the power button got screwed up. I've tried to replace the button but I could only get it to stay on while holding it down and had error code 30. I then bridged the points and just used my ignition as power on/off, which works but still error code 30. Any advice on that is definitely appreciated, however, I have a S830 display that's not in use. Would it be compatible with my controller?

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post only now. You need a display with the APT protocol according to the seller (SW900, UKC1 or 750C as far as I know). However, the screen need to be compatible for the controller. Not every UKC1 for example work out of the box for it, you need to buy it directly to your controller seller, otherwise it will just act as an ignition and show you voltage and that's it but I guess any screen would do the same.

Back