XIONGDA gear ratio KT LCD 3

Minty

1 µW
Hello All and hope this is posted in correct place?
I have a Hyper Emtn bike which used to drive me crazy when it got too 15 .5 mph and the motor felt then like a ton of bricks thrown off the back to slow you down.

I decided to experiment a little and put a 17 amp kt controller on it with a kt lcd 3 generic display and a throttle for test purposes .

On first power up the 36 volt battery and 250watt motor got me up to 20 mph with no problem although the pas didn't work till I fitted a v12 sensor ,however although these both now work I am having trouble getting the correct info to set the parameters for P1 ect and my speed now reads wrong .
Does anyone know the correct number to programme in for the xiongda motor ? I believe it is a geared motor but even hyper haven't given me the technical info I requested.
Other lcd3 setting I have followed from the ubube video from Bolton bikes .
Please accept my apology s if I have posted this and it has been answered before.
numbers on motor are SOF3626250W
Many Thanks Chris .

Hello All and hope this is posted in correct place?
I have a Hyper Emtn bike which used to drive me crazy when it got too 15 .5 mph and the motor felt then like a ton of bricks thrown off the back to slow you down.

I decided to experiment a little and put a 17 amp kt controller on it with a kt lcd 3 generic display and a throttle for test purposes .

On first power up the 36 volt battery and 250watt motor got me up to 20 mph with no problem although the pas didn't work till I fitted a v12 sensor ,however although these both now work I am having trouble getting the correct info to set the parameters for P1 ect and my speed now reads wrong .
Does anyone know the correct number to programme in for the xiongda motor ? I believe it is a geared motor but even hyper haven't given me the technical info I requested.
Other lcd3 setting I have followed from the ubube video from Bolton bikes .
Please accept my apology s if I have posted this and it has been answered before.
numbers on motor are SOF3626250W
Many Thanks Chris .

Good Morning yo you all ,
or evening ect depending where you are in the world :D .
Re Hyper motor ,
Does anyone have a clue who makes this motor or possibly has taken one apart ?.

I only want to find out the info for the motor characteristics and how many magnets are on the rotor so I can program it into my lcd 3 display which I upgraded from the original ??.

I changed pas to a v12
controller to a 8 amp 17 amp one so I could fit a throttle for private roads.
All work well but it would be nice to set display up correctly .
If anyone can help that would be spiffing guys !.
I emailed there euro service department but they did not give me any info at all ,this I thought was bad service .
surely if you buy something you should be able to get the technical details :|

Please be aware that xiongda have been in touch with me ,and confirmed that this is not their motor ! .
So apologies to them for my mistake .
I will send photos if the motor as soon as I have time .

Thank you .

Back