Rans Dynamik CF rig

bobbill

100 W
Anyone, do this...? I have one and plan to use Grin hub kit...on front wheel.

Also, last year I built a 10s3p pack with BMS using Agniusm's packs after Vruzend failure.

Also, I did not know how to hook up balance wires(was embarrassed to ask), so hooked up the wires to ends of cell packs and worked but might not be correct...I see lots of skateboarders use his packs but packs preclude hooking balance wires tween cells...so, does hooking to ends make a diff...iz kosher)

No one, it seems, rides a Dynamik...c'est la vie!
Spendy rig is comfy though! Too spendy, really! But have one to do...as 36v with 10s 4p pac and Grin hub (front) kit!!!

I must say, I have not ridden it...bought some years back for son, who, apparently did not favor, as he gave back...decided to use with front wheel elec motor kit from Grin...geared to climb .5 mile hill to home. Idea is comfort, Had a a 20' Swift (Xootr) and gave it to neighbor fam....had Grin kit also. Was concerned about using front wheel hub...most weight on back wheel. Rest is cream or easy doing.

BTW, one pulls on handle bar to gain traction...most weight is on back wheel, even with battery up front.

bobbill said:
Anyone, do this...? I have one and plan to use Grin hub kit...on front wheel.
Teenager trick bike like going over curbs, bumbs, etc with front wheel easily lifted up. Just don't flip over backwards.
file.php

Pop-A-Wheelies would be easy peasy. IMO, design doesn't lend itself to front hub drive (KIS as is).
https://www.tiktok.com/@nodaysoff/video/7029405570088193327?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7029405570088193327
bobbill said:
Also, I did not know how to hook up balance wires(was embarrassed to ask), so hooked up the wires to ends of cell packs and worked but might not be correct...I see lots of skateboarders use his packs but packs preclude hooking balance wires tween cells...so, does hooking to ends make a diff...iz kosher)
As you know soldering directly on cell is not recommended! That's why lead wires are soldered on busbar between cells with a DIY spot-welded build. With your N.E.S.E (no solder) module either directly on cell or between cells, whichever is easier ... as long as you have GOOD contact.

PS: Thanks for sending additional parts -- sending book reprint your way -- about Rush River trout fishing in 1866 -- :D

@ Mark....been close but never fished that section of Rush...recall once me and buddy was down lower and fihished and guy walked up with monster brown, might a bin 30in...we were fly fishing he was worming....and from IowA....he said was new to him...should gone to worms sooner...Used to legally fish in dark with mice...monsters.........

Back