I think I'm way past any high school or college time.
Basically I"m going for using an exising android tablet (or phone) as the display device, and the MIT app Inventor to simplify creation of that end of things. The part that seems to be difficult (perhaps impossible) is to get the serial data into the android device in the first place, via any direct serial wiring. Seems that bluetooth is the only way to do that, so I may have to order a serial-to-BT module, and power it off my traction pack via an old celphone charger or USB wallwart (which will often run off 50VDC+ as well as the wall AC voltage).
I'm not a programmer, but I know the general principles, and have done BASIC, assembly, etc., decades ago. So I ought to be able to figure it out with the help of things like the MIT AI. I hope.
Something just about like what is needed has already been done here on ES to read the Cycle Analyst's serial data stream,
so I know it's possible, though it may be more advanced than I'm capable of; I can still try.
I don't know wny, but neither the in-browser reader, Adobe PDF reader, or the WPS Office (IIRC) I found (to read the XLS stat sheet locally offline) will let me select text to copy it. :/ I've seen this with other PDF files (but not most of them), and assumed it was because it'd been "flattened" during export/file creation.Sure. Didn't see any suitable option in the Word Save as PDF dialogue, though. (I was able to copy/paste from the PDF.)
If you have a Word version, you can just email me that (or share it via google docs), and I'll stick the changes in there, and then you can review them.
I didn't have any cutout of power that I recall, so it hasn't reached that point yet.
There was a 90% overshoot at one point (Max Iq vs Max Iq ref) in your last post. While this may have little effect on the perceived torque overall, it is not ideal. With that big of an overshoot if demanding close to rated current, the Power down function will activate.
If I can get something written to automaticlaly convert the file of captured realtime streamed data into a human readable table, I could see about when during the trip it happened (assuming each data segment is sent every tenth of a second), and if I can recall the circumstances, it'll help narrow down the reasons for it.
Don't yet know how, but have been poking around the web for searches about scripting and stuff.
BTW, when I said code 9 in the trips yesterday, I meant code 11.
I'm still experimenting with MF values; I'm going to go up by 0.1 at a time until the noise comes back, then go back down until it goes away. Then test ride at that value. But I didn't get up early enough today, and it was already 110F out there by the time I got thru with some essential yard work / watering stuff, and have been inside cooling off since then; it's still 112F out there so it'll be later this evening before I get back to the trike out there.I suspect MF=0.1 may be on the low side. But let's not rule it out until the low speed WOT stutter has been fenced in. Stutter at WOT from zero/low speed sounds like an R or L issue, rather than kv or MF.
If there's an issue in the phase connections or too much resistance in the wires (too small a gauge) that would affect the R. I'lll check into those.
I'll also check into the battery supply connection, since voltage drop there might affect operation under high loads.