Hua Tong LVC, 72V 1500V and noname controller

pavlik1

10 W
Hello,

Regarding Hua Tong 1500W 72V the way to adjust the voltage is to change resistor A or B. Please see the pictures
https://picasaweb.google.com/103032106192258014983/HuaTong

B is 24kohm
A is 1.2kohm

changing A to 2,7kohm result in LVC recovery at 31V, and LVC activation app. 27V

It is the same for noname controller from City Zenith

https://picasaweb.google.com/103032106192258014983/CZNoName48V

I am looking for idea where to wire the TX and RX and which program so use for programming. The chip names are visible from te pictures

HuaTong
NEC9234
XC0608
link to CPU info http://www2.renesas.com/maps_fronte...e=UPD78F9234CS(S)-CAA-A&section=documentation

No name
X8M06
1103EB40

The pictures you have don't look anything like the 72V 1500W Hua Tong controllers I have.

I will post the picture of the box and label outside this evening

Hi, New pictures are added under Hua Tong folder.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103032106192258014983/HuaTong#5652704633219305122

The controller so far have:
Regenerative mode, reverse mode, motor disable, cruise control.

I am looking for a way to program it. Any info is welcome

Unfortunately I do not have Cycle Analyst, but have two HobbyKing - Turnigy Precision Watt Meter and Power Analyzer, have to check the max voltage they can handle.

In order to run the motor, I have to swap two of the phases

Who can open this file and make a pdf? EDIT - file is Protel for Windows 1.2-2

pavlik1 said:
Hi, New pictures are added under Hua Tong folder.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103032106192258014983/HuaTong#5652704633219305122

The controller so far have:
Regenerative mode, reverse mode, motor disable, cruise control.

I am looking for a way to program it. Any info is welcome

Unfortunately I do not have Cycle Analyst, but have two HobbyKing - Turnigy Precision Watt Meter and Power Analyzer, have to check the max voltage they can handle.

In order to run the motor, I have to swap two of the phases

Who can open this file and make a pdf?

Thank you for those links, and your efforts.

This is what mine look like.72v-controller.jpg
It appears you have a different model. The date on mine is 2011/07/27. Did they change board design in 2 weeks? BTW, what gives you reverse?

Hi ,

I do not see the micro controller type of your board, but it appears different.
X8M06 is this the type?

All pads are activated when connected to GND-
SD - disable motor (low speed) ?
SL - Low brake
L - reverse
Q- cruise control
X - regenerative - when conn. to GND, trotle is cut and regeneration takes place. at 42V WOT - 58V from recuperation, motor free-wiling, no battery, just power supply.
ZL - 1:1 help ?
YBS - ?
A3 - ?
A2 - ?
please replace ? with info if you have

P.S Please store your pictures somewhere, there so many dead links in the forum.

Schematic of controller using NEC9234 like Hua Tong

one more controller schematic. Please if some one know the controller market name, put it here

Attachments

• xc866.pdf
    74.9 KB · Views: 7,628
Well, would you look at that?

Mine controller looks exactly like Pavlik's.

And surprise, surprise, look which FETs are inside:

Can't trust Chinese, can you? BTW, those are rated at 75A and have even worse RDS On (14mOhm) than 4410.

you newer know what is in the controller box, until you open it.

Below is a schematic with input designations translated from Chinese (Google)

any comments of their use are welcome

Attachments

• xc866.pdf
    559.2 KB · Views: 7,614
Nice schematic, but it's not for this controller as far as I can tell. Appears to be for a 6fet 350W controller.

Hi wesnewell,

The number of MOSfet does not realy matter. The schematic is just for referance in order to understand the inpits of the controller.

Below is the exact Hua Tong controller board and FULL description

Looking for someone who translate from Chinese.

出售的无刷控制板是经过全面检测的贴有主控芯片以及所有贴片元件的线路板。
用户购买后,需要参考本说明的插件元器件清单,接线说明等进行安装调试。本控制板包含
6 管,9 管,12 管,15 管,18管,24管,30管,36管等品种。

规格参数:
1. 最大限流值:六管(19A),九管(22A) ,十二管(32A),十五管(40A)。
2. 适用电压: 36V,48V,60V(默认为48V)。
3. 输出功率:六管(350W),九管(450W) ,十二管(500W),十五管(800W)。
4. 欠压保护值:可调,默认值为41.5 ±1V。
5. 电机角度:120 和60 度兼容。
6. 转把调速电压:1.35‐‐‐3.2V,小于1.35V,PWM 等于0%,大于3.2V,PWM 等于100%。
产品特点介绍:
1. 利用同步整流技术降低了控制器反向续流引起的发热量。上下管驱动的死区时间由单片
机内部的无刷驱动模块产生,稳定可靠。
2. 恒流控制技术,确保了电动车启动扭矩大。峰值电流控制技术确保了电流最大值不会超
过MOS 管所能承受的峰值。逐波限流技术,电流的检测和控制在每个PWM 周期内完成,
使电流值实时处于单片机的掌控之中。硬件过流保护,能在控制器发生故障后以最快的
速度切断电流输出,从而防止控制器进一步损坏。
3. 电池电压不足自动降流技术,当电池电压不足又没到欠压保护时,如果持续大电流输出,
电池的内阻会导致控制器马上进入欠压保护,而电池其实还是有电的。针对这种情况,
我们的控制器在电池电压小于44V 时,限流值会随着电池电压降低而减小,因此控制器
能够继续以小电流形式运行,有效的提升了电动车的续行里程。当电池电压小于欠压保
护点后,就关断输出,保护电池。
4. 适应电机范围广。此方案可以匹配转速很高的电机,可以匹配低内阻的电机,可以匹配
60 和120 度相位电机。
5. 功能齐全,具备了目前最常用的功能,一个控制器具备多种功能,适用多种用途,可以
有效的减少控制器厂家的库存。
6. 保护功能齐全,有效的降低了返修率。确保有效的保护控制器的同时,当故障排除后,
只要转把回零,就可以退出保护状态。这样即能保护控制器,又不影响控制器正常工作。
7. 易于使用,方便维修。很人性化的自学习操作过程大大简化了接线过程,LED 故障指示灯
指示出控制器当前的工作状态以及故障状态,维修人员可以根据故障指示灯的闪烁方式
判断出故障点。
8. 有充分的功能扩展空间,因为单片机的程序空间大,IO 口也比较多,所以我们可以很方
便的根据客户的要求来修改软件,以适应不断变化的市场需求,这点对于有志于长期发
展的客户无疑是非常重要的。
功能描述
1. 自学习功能(LEARN)
自学习功能自动识别60 和120 度电机,并且很简单的把电机和控制器的线对好。
操作步骤如下:
先把自学习线(LEARN)接地,再打开电门锁,电机转动几步,当电机停止转动,而且故障指
示灯(ErrLed)没有闪九下,表明自动识别已经成功。此时加转把就能转动电机,放掉转把重
新加转把就可以切换电机转动方向。识别成功后,把自学习线与地线断开,再关掉电门锁。
(注意:自学习过程应该在电机处于空载的情况下进行)。
2. 固定相位功能
使用固定相位功能,需要把自学习线(LEARN)悬空,此时用户需要自行匹配控制器和电机
的霍尔线和相线。控制板的MA,MB,MC 分别接电机的相线,SA,SB,SC 接电机的霍尔线。
3. 外接防盗锁电机功能
控制器可以外接防盗器,LKL 接防盗器的防盗信号线,低电平有效,控制器电机C 相接口旁
边的W 孔接防盗器的电机检测线,控制器的VKEY(电门锁线)接防盗器的电门锁线,控制器
的BAT+接防盗器的正电源线,BAT‐接防盗器的负电源线。
当外接防盗器送低电平信号到控制器的LKL 以后,控制器进入防盗状态,并且锁死电机。
4. 外接防盗的电机绕线方向识别功能
控制器上电后,空载加转把至最大,电机转动几圈后,电机绕线方向就识别好了,识别好的
数据保存在单片机里。这样就不需要另外用外接引线来设置防盗电机方向。并且确保了不会
因为方向设置错误而导致锁不死电机的问题。
5. 软欠压和欠压保护功能
当电池电压不足又没到欠压保护时,如果持续用大电流输出,电池内阻以及线阻会产生比较
大的压降,导致控制器马上欠压保护。针对这种情况,我们的控制器在电池电压小于44V
时,限流值会随着电池电压降低而减小,因此控制器能够继续以小电流形式运行,有效的提
升了电动车的续行里程。当电池电压小于欠压保护点后,就关断输出,保护电池。
6. 语音提示器功能
本控制板可以配电动车语音提示器,可以语音提示各种故障以及电动车的运行状态,比如:
“巡航”“电机故障”“转把故障”“高速”“中速”“低速”等等。声音可由用户定制。控制
板的LED4 口接语音提示器。
7. 倒档功能
当倒档输入口(REV)输入低电平信号后,控制器停止向前输出并且开始检测电机转动速度,
当检测到电机转速减到很低速,而且转把重新回零再加后,控制器开始控制电机反转。反转
最高转速为正转最高转速的30%。
8. 三档功能
SD 是控制板的三档输入口,由三档按键调节控制器输出的最高转速。一档转速为最高转速
的65%,二档转速为最高转速的78%,三档为全速。
另外,也可以做硬件三档功能,此时用SD 口和LED3 口来选择档位,当SD 口为低电平时为
三档,当LED3 口为低电平时为一档,都为高电平时为中档。硬件三档功能需要另外的软件。
9. 普通刹车和电磁刹车以及刹车反充电功能
BKL 是低电平有效刹车输入,BKH 是高电平有效刹车输入,EBK 是电磁刹车选择口,EBK 接
地,选择电磁刹车,否则为普通刹车。EBK 旁边有一接地点。电磁刹车有反充电效果,同时
有反充电限压功能。
10. 手动,自动巡航功能
控制器上电时检测巡航输入口(DS),如果是低电平,则进入自动巡航状态,如果是高电平,
则进入手动巡航状态。DS 旁边有一接地点,用户可以短路这个接地点来设置为自动巡航状
态。
11. 助力功能
控制器检测助力信号输入口(ZL)的脉冲信号,根据脉冲信号的频率(即脚踩速度)来控制
电机电输出比例。有效助力脉冲的占空比必须大于60%。
12. 调速与限速功能
XS 和TS 分别是限速和调速输入接口。转把有效调速电压:1.35‐‐3.2V,当电压低于1.35V 时,
转速为零,当电压高于3.2V 时为全速。限速时转速为全速的67%。
13. 指示灯和164 仪表接口功能
可以根据要求输出巡航指示灯(LED1),发电指示灯(LED2),三档指示灯(LED1,LED2,LED3)。
也可以驱动164 串行显示仪表,显示电量等信息,如果接164 串行显示仪表,LED1 接数据
线,LED3 接时钟线。注意:不同的显示方式需要匹配不同的软件版本。
14. 各种保护功能
短路保护,堵转保护 ,欠压保护 ,过流保护 ,缺相保护 ,MOS 短路保护 ,上电转把不
为零保护(防飞车),刹车故障保护等。
15. 同步整流
利用同步整流技术降低了控制器反向续流引起的发热量。上下管驱动的死区时间由单片机内
部的无刷驱动模块产生,稳定可靠。
16. 超静音
利用电流补偿技术解决了无刷电机启动噪音问题。
17. 加速加力功能
加速加力功能能够提高电机转速,增加输出功率,提高电机运行效率。

Attachments

• Hua tong 15 board.JPG
    Hua tong 15 board.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 197,363
Pavlik1, have you found speed limiting/low power pad on this new design HuaTong? Older style board had M pad for that purpose, but I looked around, and couldn't find it. This controller definitely needs SL/LP mode as throttle is incredibly jerky and nearly impossible to control al lower speeds.

I just used a translator to convert the chinese script:
Some interesting features. I particularly like no. 17 :mrgreen:

Sell ​​brushless controller board is fully tested and all the main chip affixed to the circuit board component placement.
Users to buy, you need to refer to the instructions of the plug-in component list, wiring instructions, etc. for installation. The control panel contains
6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36 and other varieties.

Specifications:
1. Maximum current limit: six (19A), nine (22A), twelve (32A), fifteen (40A).
(2) Voltage: 36V, 48V, 60V (default is 48V).
3 Output power: six (350W), nine (450W), twelve (500W), fifteen (800W).
4. Undervoltage protection value: adjustable, default value is 41.5 ± 1V.
5 motor angle: 60 degrees and 120 compatible.
6. Turn the speed control voltage :1.35 --- 3 .2 V, is less than 1.35V, PWM = 0%, greater than 3.2V, PWM to 100%.
Features Description:
1. The use of synchronous rectification to reduce the controller caused by the reverse flow of heat. Up and down the tube driven by a single dead time
Brushless drive module inside the produce, stable and reliable.
(2) constant current control technology, electric vehicles to ensure that the starting torque. Peak current control technology ensures maximum not to exceed the current
MOS tube can bear over the peak. Zhu Bo-limiting technology, current detection and control the completion of each PWM cycle,
The current value in real-time microcontroller control. Hardware over-current protection, after a failure in the controller with the fastest
Rate cut current output, thereby preventing further damage to the controller.
3 less than the battery voltage automatically drop streaming technology, when the battery voltage is less powerless to undervoltage protection, if sustained high current output,
Battery internal resistance will lead immediately into the under-voltage protection controller, and battery but it is still electricity. In view of this situation,
Our controller in the battery voltage less than 44V, current limit value will decrease as the battery voltage decreases, the controller
Small current form can continue to run, to effectively improve the electric vehicle to continue the mileage. When the battery voltage is less than the undervoltage protection
Protection point, the shutdown output, protecting the battery.
4 to adapt to a wide range of motors. This program can match the high speed motor, can match the low resistance of the motor, you can match
60 and 120 degrees phase motor.
5 fully functional, with the most commonly used functions, a controller with multiple functions for a variety of uses,
Effectively reduce the controller manufacturer's inventory.
6 protection function, effectively reducing the return rate. Ensure the effective protection of the controller at the same time, when troubleshooting,
As long as the switch to zero, you can exit the protected status. This is to protect the controller, without affecting the controller is working properly.
7. Easy to use, easy maintenance. Very user-friendly self-learning operation greatly simplifies the wiring process, LED fault indicator
Indicate the working status of the controller and the current fault status, maintenance staff can fault light flashing
Determine the point of failure.
8. There is sufficient room for expansion of functions, because the microcontroller's program space, IO ports will be more, so we can party
It's based on customer requirements to modify the software to adapt to changing market demands, this made for those interested in long-term
Show the customer is undoubtedly very important.
Description
1 self-learning function (LEARN)
Self-learning function automatically identifies motor 60 and 120 degrees, and very simple lines of the motor and controller for good.
Steps are as follows:
First self-learning lines (LEARN) ground, and then open the electric door lock, turn the motor a few steps, when the motor stops rotating, and failure means
Lamp (ErrLed) no flash nine under, that automatic identification has been successful. At this point turn to be able to turn the motor increases, the re-release the switch
Added switch to switch the direction of motor rotation can be. Identification is successful, the self-learning lines and broken ground, and then turn off the power door locks.
(Note: Since the motor is in the learning process should be carried out under no-load situation).
2 fixed phase function
Use a fixed phase function, you need to self-learning lines (LEARN) vacant, then the user need to match their own controller and motor
Hall lines and phase lines. Control panel of the MA, MB, MC, respectively, then the motor phase, SA, SB, SC Hall, then the motor line.
3 External lock motor function
External alarm controller, LKL take anti-theft alarm signal line, active low, the controller interface, next to the C-phase motor
W-hole side of the motor connected alarm test line, the controller VKEY (electric door lock wire) then the electric door lock alarm line, the controller
The BAT + anti-theft device is connected the power cord, BAT-connected alarm negative power cord.
When the external alarm signal is sent to the controller LKL low, the controller into the security state, and lock the motor.
4 external security of the motor winding direction recognition
Controller is powered on, turn the load increases to the maximum, the motor turning a few laps later, the motor winding direction to identify the good, and identify good
Data stored in the chip inside. This will not lead to another set with an external anti-theft motor direction. And ensure that no
Because the direction of the die set incorrectly which led to the lock motor problems.
5 soft-voltage and under voltage protection
When the battery voltage is less powerless to undervoltage protection, if it continues with the high current output, the battery internal resistance and line resistance will produce more
Large pressure drop, causing the controller immediately undervoltage protection. In view of this situation, our controller in the battery voltage less than 44V
When the limit value will decrease as the battery voltage decreases, the controller can continue to run a small current form, provides effective
The continued rise of the electric vehicle mileage. When the battery voltage is less than the undervoltage protection point, the shutdown output, protecting the battery.
6. The voice prompt feature
The control panel can be equipped with electric cars voice prompts, voice prompts can be a variety of failures, and running electric vehicles, such as:
"Cruise", "Motor fault", "turn to failure," "high speed" "Medium" "Low" and so on. Sound can be customized. Control
Board LED4 port access voice prompts.
7 Reverse function
When the reverse gear input (REV) input low level signal, the controller stops ahead and start testing the output speed of motor rotation,
When detected, the motor speed is reduced to low, and turn back to zero to re-coupled, the controller starts to control the motor reversal. Reverse
Maximum speed for the maximum forward speed of 30%.
8. Third gear function
SD is the third gear control panel input, output by the third gear buttons adjust the controller's maximum speed. A stall speed for maximum speed
65% of maximum speed in second gear speed of 78%, three are full.
In addition, third gear can do the hardware function, this time with SD port and LED3 mouth to select gear, when the SD port is low when
Third gear, when LED3 when a port is low profile, are high as the mid-range. Hardware stalls feature requires additional software.
9 ordinary brakes and electromagnetic brakes and brake anti-charging function
BKL is active low brake input, BKH is a high effective braking input, EBK is selected electromagnetic brake mouth, EBK access
To select the electromagnetic brake, otherwise ordinary brakes. EBK next to a ground. Electromagnetic brake with anti-charge effect, while
Counter-charging pressure limiting function.
10 manual and automatic cruise function
When testing the cruise control on the power input (DS), if it is low, then enter the auto-cruise state, if it is high,
Cruise state is entered manually. DS next to a ground point, the user can short-circuit to the ground state is set to automatic cruise
State.
11 power functions
Controller detects the signal input power (ZL) of pulses, according to the pulse frequency (ie, foot speed) to control
Motor output ratio. Effective power pulse duty cycle must be greater than 60%.
12 speed and speed limit function
XS and TS are the speed limits and speed input. Effective speed control switch to the voltage :1.35 - 3 .2 V, when the voltage is lower than 1.35V, the
Speed ​​is zero, when the voltage is above 3.2V when full. Full speed when the speed is the speed limit to 67%.
13 lights and 164 meter interface functions
Cruise light output according to requirements (LED1), power LED (LED2), third gear indicator (LED1, LED2, LED3).
Serial display can be driven 164 meters, electricity and other information displayed, if you take 164 serial display instrument, LED1 connected data
Line, LED3 then the clock line. Note: different methods need to match different software versions.
14 various protection functions
Short-circuit protection, stall protection, undervoltage protection, overcurrent protection, phase protection, MOS short-circuit protection, power-on switch to non-
Zero protection (anti-Speed), brake failure protection.
15. Synchronous rectification
Use synchronous rectification to reduce the controller caused by the reverse flow of heat. Up and down the tube driven by a microcontroller within the dead time
Department of brushless drive module generation, stable and reliable.
16 Silent
Compensation for the use of technology to solve the current brushless motor starts the noise problem.
17. Afterburner acceleration function
Afterburner acceleration capabilities to improve motor speed and increase output, improve motor efficiency.

Hi reactor, I also use google translator, but the text appear a bit funny. I was looking for someone familiar with the Cninese language, then the translation will look different.

So far the motor is on the test bench, as soon it is on the bike, I will test all functions of the controller

right now I am after the programming software

Hi, I am looking for some help. Can someone identify the full name of the IC and the manufacturer. Is there any known software to change the parameters?

The IC is from the NONAME controller

X8M06.JPG

Reactor said:
8. There is sufficient room for expansion of functions, because the microcontroller's program space, IO ports will be more, so we can party
I always like a good party :D

Reactor said:
17. Afterburner acceleration function
Afterburner acceleration capabilities to improve motor speed and increase output, improve motor efficiency.
Finally, they listened to my suggestion! :mrgreen:
lol.jpg

kentlim26 offered to translate from Chinese previously; I'll PM him to see if he can help us out here.

Mike662, is this your bike? I was thinking about buying that top tube bag, but wasn't sure even 4S hardpack can be fitted there lengthwise. What exact dimensions of pockets are?

bobale said:
Mike662, is this your bike? I was thinking about buying that top tube bag, but wasn't sure even 4S hardpack can be fitted there lengthwise. What exact dimensions of pockets are?
Yup, that's my bike. I have my controller in the bag, not batteries. The battery is on the back rack (where the jet flames are covering hehe). I did some measurements and it looks like it might not fit, but you might be able to squeeze it in if you try. I used a paper mockup but the paper bends too easily so I can't tell for sure.
Battery dimensions: 139 x 45 x 44mm
Bag's pocket size dimensions: 152mm x 110mm x 38.1mm
The length and width of the bag are adequate, however, as the thickness of the bag is too small, the other two dimensions decrease as the bag stretches to accomodate the thickness.

I made a video in case you're bored and want to see the measurements and me trying to fit the mockup battery into the bag: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7RZjKwVQkQ

Mike662, wow. That is the most detailed answer to a question I've ever got :D. Thanks :).

So it looks like I won't be fitting 4S in there, but it doesn't matter, at least now I know how big it is, and I'll still buy it, I'm sure it'll be usefull.

bobale said:
Mike662, wow. That is the most detailed answer to a question I've ever got :D. Thanks :).

So it looks like I won't be fitting 4S in there, but it doesn't matter, at least now I know how big it is, and I'll still buy it, I'm sure it'll be usefull.

Not a problem :D It's always useful when someone can answer my question in detail, so I always do my best to do the same. I find making videos particularly useful as you can always pause to take a look at something that you may not have though about in the first place.

mike662 said:
I find making videos particularly useful as you can always pause to take a look at something that you may not have though about in the first place.
Good point. Thanks again :).

pavlik1 said:
Hi wesnewell,

The number of MOSfet does not realy matter. The schematic is just for referance in order to understand the inpits of the controller.

Below is the exact Hua Tong controller board and FULL description

Looking for someone who translate from Chinese.

Pavlik,
Kentlim is usually checking this thread and he can translate well.
Maybe you can get him to translate the subject line of this thread while he is at it :?: :?: :?:
1500 VOLT CONTROLLER :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back