Jeka on Russian Electrotransport Forum wrote:
About the Firmware:
1) For controllers and mini-e max-e separate firmware. Flash controller is not their firmware will not work.
2) For each type of controllers (ie mini and max), there are two variations on the firmware - locked (native firmware) and unlocked (firmware with removed restrictions, but when flashing firmware unlocked you lose warranty). You can flash the controller firmware locked unlocked. Flash back is impossible.
Differences locked from unlocked firmware:
- In the unlocked firmware after 92 volt power is not reduced. Here we must be very careful. When working on the controller phase currents have large voltage spikes (the more the more phase current emissions - about 10 volts per phase current to 100A max-e), which can kill the power of the controller. Highly recommended nutrition dopayat capacity at least 6000 microfarads with low internal resistance, as well as 10 uF ceramic / film capacitors low-esr.
- In the unlocked firmware significantly increased beyond current job profiles
- Accordingly, the temperature control is in all firmware. But keep in mind that the heat sink has inertia and very rapid heating protection may not be able to work.
File names are as follows:
max-l.bin - native firmware for the max-e
max-u.bin - firmware for extreme losing your warranty, for max-e
mini-l.bin - native firmware for the mini-e
mini-u.bin - firmware for extreme losing your warranty for mini-e
If everything works, then sew for fun is not recommended.
When the firmware update is recommended to reset all the settings of the controller, as after some updates may occur glitches associated with the new settings.
Firmware V1-RC1 - May 22, 2013
- Fixed a bug that caused a slight twitch of the motor at a speed of
- Fixed a bug that caused twitching in the first 1.5 seconds after launch on a small power
- PWM frequency selection added when charging (and DCDC) - 18 or 33 kHz. For mini-e 33 is recommended for max-e - 18 kHz.
- Added temperature control mode DCDC. Prior to this update mode DCDC had no temperature control, respectively, can overheat controller.
- Improved start in sensorless mode. Added setting speed acceleration in sensorless.
(Must be sufficiently stable. While testing, will soon release.)
Controller, V1-RC6 - Jun 05 2013
While testing, after testing (most likely tomorrow) will publish.
- Reworked the cruise control. Now cruise maintains a constant speed, not speed + power. Triple short activated by pressing the small knob of gas (as triple mouse click), the activation measures the current speed and its support. On display is also an opportunity to adjust the speed when activated cruise.
- Improved algorithm for charging. When PWM output mode (at the beginning of charge) current better and smoother stabilized. Should fix the work on low-power charge and charging 12 volts.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Additional fixes in v1-RC6: June 10, 2013
- Fixed some bugs when drawing the main screen
- Cruise now starts-off with the throttle button (or the quick menu) or by pressing the display button up and hold the throttle, or triple-click the throttle. The minimum speed at which the cruise activated - 8 km / h
v1-RC7 - June 20, 2013
- Redesigned set range. Now more accurate power limitation - limited maximum speed and maximum acceleration. Ride with this option has become much more convenient (in slides always climbs). Pressing the display button can exit suspend / resume action set range.
- Introduced checksum fieldbus. Exchange with BMS and other devices are now protected from interference / errors.
- Added option compensation deadtime, which led to the vibration at low speed. With proper selection of parameter vibrations become significantly less.
- With a full reset to factory settings will not be reset calibration (calibration voltage and shunt current zero).
- Menu with quick menu save settings / BMS now appears only when settings are changed
v1-RC7b - June 25, 2013
- In charging mode improved algorithm for determining vdrop (maximum voltage drop on the power supply)
- Removed experimental features and halls swevent hall filter
- Added ability to work with an external speed sensor, brake coupled to the input of the display (instead of the brake)
- Minor cosmetic changes interface
Additional Changes in RC7b - July 1, 2013
- External speed sensor works from the wheel speed of 0.5 rev / sec
- Improved algorithm Auto adjust irregularities installation halls. During long rides on a small capacity motor sometimes began to buzz. Fixed.
v1-RC7c - Jul 05 2013
Not working error correction mechanism Hall sensor. Bug appeared in RC7b. Fixed
Posted in health monitor display error Hall sensor.
v1-RC8 - October 15, 2013
- Added a mode wheel lock (protivougonki)
- Fixed a bug that did not allow charging from low-voltage power supplies
- Added reverse braking mode
- Transcribed quite a few parts of the code. May cause glitches where they were not. In particular, subject to verification work cutoff voltage in different modes.
- Various minor changes (for example, changed the algorithm response simultaneously pressed the throttle and brake)
v1-RC8b - October 17, 2013
- Fixed a bug that caused the controller to reboot when switching reverse and when you run autodetect.
- Fixed a bug that caused a failure with BMS port after switching.
- Full autodetect now correctly determines KV motor. Improved manual detection KV.
v1-RC8c - October 20, 2013
- In use KV improved algorithm start and end torque feed. Clicks start-stop when you press the gas-steel brake less.
- Fixed error in some cases short-term potential in the high-power motor and subsequent emergency shutdown controller (protect). Bug appeared in v1-RC8.
- Sinusoidal control is now included with almost zero speed.
- Updated regenerative braking. Removed blows wheel when disconnecting active regen, the minimum speed required for the operation of active regen reduced to 0.15 km / h Introduced additional settings that affect the smooth operation at low speed braking.
This update should be more or less stable, and if serious glitches reveal will be posted for public use.
v1-RC8d - October 26, 2013
- Fixed bug in autodetect. A new algorithm to generate a reset at some settings.
- Fixed lock when you turn the wheel. Earlier wheel inadequately spun after rebooting with the system armed
- Introduced on threshold cruise. Now the cruise is not automatically activated when shaking handle accelerator position close to the minimum gas
- Lock mode accelerator (! THR!) With active cruise now works correctly
v1-RC8e - October 26, 2013
- Controller can not be locked onto a spinning motor. To lock the motor must be stopped.
- The controller stores the lock mode is turned off. If you restart (disable-enable) the controller is not in lock mode, the lock is not activated.
v1-RC8f - November 5, 2013
- Removed the ability to use 33 kHz PWM to max-e
- To make a more accurate method of monitoring the presence of the charger.
- Angle corr2 now only works in the active inhibition.
- Angle corr2 now is the independent variable, ie does not depend on angle corr
-Added support termotadchika NTC10k - working range is limited 29-150 C
-Added support for the temperature sensor KTY81-210
-Removed support for temperature sensors and PT1k PT2k
Progression-added function of the brake lever.
v1-RC9B - June 30, 2014
a little more before the full release. Spread for public testing. Basically: fixed a lot of glitches, the screen began charging informative.
- Sensorless: one way worked fine, the other to pick demanded a complete stop motor.
- Implemented CV mode to prevent jerking the controller for almost discharged battery.
- Reworked logic of charge. Now for the charge must be a screen charge, include charge mode, connect charging. When the charge mode controls are locked. When the charge is over - turn off charging mode and then charge mode. Returned (in the firmware RC8 * otvutstvovala) support the connection sensor memory. For operation with encoder mode charge mode is switched automatically.
- The current in the range of -0.1 to-0.9A displayed on the main screen without minus
- When turning the power to the display (via the ignition key), did not show the main screen, you had to click the button.
- Displays graphics BMS (for RC8) - battery filling pattern was incorrect, incorrect voltage range.
- On a small gas under certain circumstances, the controller can rotate the motor in the reverse direction. Fixed.
- In the advanced settings incorrectly displayed negative current. Fixed.
- Increased the maximum threshold voltage to charge, in which the controller maintains the ability to control the charging current (not fully proereno).
- Fixed the suspend mode (of some screens did not work. Could repay the screen and hang the controller, while the buttons did not respond and continued to eat good controller 10 mA).
- The controller does not fall asleep with the active and protivougonki suspend mode. Ie always on guard.
- Badly vykruchennyh corners timing engine can not roll out more than up to speed when the battery voltage reaches samoEDS. At the same time, if you did a short autodetect, then the motor spin up to full speed only the second time. The first release of the gas after the strong promotion determine KV.
- When connecting the display screens on the part of the image is not updated [fixed]
- Minor changes in the names: for example, BMS setup renamed battery setup.
- Added setting battery setup -> v softlimit. The controller starts to limit the current to a lower cut-off when the voltage drops to dischg cutoff + v softlimit. If the voltage suddenly drops below dischg cutoff, the controller will immediately shut down the engine. Selected the minimum number (usually 0.5-1V), in which the cut-off works smoothly without sudden blackouts.
Firmware is available here: http://adaptto.ru/firmware/v1-RC9b/
v1-RC9s - August 17, 2014
- Protection against pereraskrutki: maximum speed is increased by 25%.
- Active regeneration: In a large phase current on low-power motors hall sensors remagnetizing and they refuse. As a result of inhibition disconnected. Now failure deceleration is not disabled, and limited phase current if failure happens halls.
- DCDC not included without hall sensors
- The maximum number of cells BMS increased by 2 times
- Removed crash when calibrating borders handles gas-brakes if the line to push for the screen
- Anything else trivia
Firmware is available here: http://adaptto.ru/firmware/v1-RC9s/
v1-RC9d - August 23, 2014
- Charge: Fixed a bug that caused a failure of the controller, when neprervynom battery more than 6-7 hours.
- In the unlocked firmware version increased the maximum speed (OVS) by 50% relative to the normal maximum speed of the motor. In the locked version of the meaning remains the same - 25%.
- Speed limit: at some settings in the profiles of the speed limit and speed ratio motor incorrectly counted the speed limit and could not respond to the throttle at all.
- On a very slow motors (ie, low KV) Controller could not Auto Detect and features of the motor does not spin up to maximum power. Fixed.
v1-RC9e - October 4, 2014
- Fixed bug sensorless operation at low speeds when the system is wire r phc. On older firmware from the start of the controller sometimes gave high current that triggers the hardware protection and shock in the motor.
- Mode 2WD: pererebotan completely, with old firmware is not compatible. Slave controller now uses the same profile as the main. The speed limit of the main controller is betrayed slave.
- To take into account the current consumption of the second controller in 2WD mode, you need to install the slave controller traction setup -> slave No to "0000"
Also made recovery and back up on the slave controller. Regeneration is disabled on the slave controller disabling the regen, and back up - the main controller option "traction settings" -> "2WD backwd"
- Mode DCDC converter is now available only in the unlocked firmware
After flashing the need to reset all settings. Otherwise you catch bugs.