Tech Specs Yescom CONTROLLER KT48ZWSLT-LCD

Markstr69

1 µW
I have this same controller but it stopped working. Did the diagramed testing and it says bad controller. So i need another one and i was wondering if anyone new the best place or any place to order one. Also i need it fast and if anyone know how i could possibly test and fix myself. Im not super knowledgeable at electronic terminology but gathered that its possible to get better quality mofsets which i think could be the culprit. Any help on the best quality ones and any other things id need to know when replacing if its possible. Thanx

Markstr69 said:
I have this same controller but it stopped working. Did the diagramed testing and it says bad controller. So i need another one and i was wondering if anyone new the best place or any place to order one. Also i need it fast and if anyone know how i could possibly test and fix myself. Im not super knowledgeable at electronic terminology but gathered that its possible to get better quality mofsets which i think could be the culprit. Any help on the best quality ones and any other things id need to know when replacing if its possible. Thanx
The solution to "bad controller" is simple: Make it good!

Perhaps if you told us about the symptoms and what tests you've done, we can tell you how to fix it.

Ok ,got the controller
And it does have a few extra options,which is cool.
My question is, are there spacific wires for the regenerative function, or is that all controled though the lcd, im assuming thats correct since they want you to buy the lcd with it.

Also i was wondering if you could recommend a more powerful hub motor,possibly that would work with this setup i have.
Or any ways i could (hot hod) the one i have.
And if you were 270 lbs what would be your choice of kits to buy. Possibly one economical, and one thats higher grade in case i ever can afford it.
Thanks for the help so far .

Back