Sabvoton controller for 1000w dd hub "safe" hot rod

Uttermayn

100 µW
Hi, ok so i have had great succes with the help i got on my last topic. Thanks alot :D

Now i am in a new situation. I have just bought a cargo trike. Called a christiania bike.
Very happy with it but it needs a motor indeed.
Thougt of a geared motor kit from em3ev, but i have my heart set on a 1000w hub (cheeper)
and a sabvoton controller hooked up to a 50v battery from em3ev. I like the options of regen,
Boost, 3 different speed settings etc. The reason for this setup is both economy and that i am sharing it with my wife,
She is not as happy as i am about going fast on this huge bike. But with the 1000w i figure that i will
Have enough power to go at a steady pace most of the time and still have the option og the occational boost with 80a x50v giving me About 4000w of power. This leeds me to my questions
1) does a sabvoton work with any brushless dd hubmotor with hall sensors? Cant seem to find info on this? And how do i know what fits?
2) where do i get a compatible throttle that supports regen and 3 speeds?
3) do you think that this settup can be stabil? Bare in mind i am trying to save money, and i will be causious with the throttle and maybe have a temp sensor installed.
Hope you can help.
Kind regards
Anders

I have the same bike and no motor as well - so will listen in...great project!

Back