Ebike wont run after sitting a few months

cody196

10 W
Okay so I am trying to get my bike running and ready for spring and for the new batteries I hooked my old batteries to it and it's not spinning the motor at all when I push the throttle it is a lot of dust on it though any help I hope it's still fixable it was running before I just hadn't have it running in almost 2 months any suggestions

The last thread I see you posted to before this one was:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85750&start=25
which AFAICT was about dying SLA batteries that had been abused; if after that they were also left to sit a couple months, then even if they show a voltage without a load on them, they are probably no longer working or fixable.

If that's not what you've got, then you need to post *complete* details about exactly what you have, exactly what you've tested, and exactly how it was left last time you used it, and exactly how it was used before you left it to sit, for us to have enough information to do more than guess. ;)

Nevermind got it running again bad wiring but batteries aren't supply enough power of course

eTrike said:
Good to hear you got it running. Is it a 48V or 60V system? Time to get the lead out ;)
frock lead Im saving up for LiPo, or lithium 18650 cells. Its a 48v to 72v controller 40 amps

Back