Ebay motor

dventu

100 W
Are the ebay 48v 1000w motors any good? I won a bike in a raffle and was thinking of adding a front motor to it. 26 in Tires.

I was going to really just use the hub not the controller that is provided. I'm going to be using my Lyen 12 fet controller.

Realistically what speed and torque would i achieve with 48v 20ah lifepo4 and Lyen controller 12fet.

The bike is called Electra.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

There's different ones, so torque, speed, etc., will all depend on which one and what it's specs are. Most are similar, but not all identical.

I don't have the specific info you're after, but in case no one else replies:

In general, there's a lot of discussion threads about the various ones. One possible search for them (just looking in the first post of a thread):
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=ebay+48v+1000w&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=firstpost&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
not all of them are necessarily relevant, but some of them should help determine what others have done with them.

A better search might be this one
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=ebay+1000w&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
but it doesn't specify the 48v part, so might not be the same as the ones you're looking for.

You can also just look around for the Yescom threads, but tehy won't include any of the other brands that might be different types.

Most of them are stamped steel 28mm motors so a lyen 12-fet is the most power they will take. You could still possibly fry the motor with a large battery and a large hill. But its a prett decent setup if 2500w is your happy place.

In a perfect world a 35mm motor will be a better solution if your going to want to upgrade some day to more power. And it will only cost $100 more.

I've got 6 years and close to 24,000 miles on my old 48V 1000W motor running 24s lipo with 15 fet 40A 72V controller modded for 88V. Of course I never run it max throttle for long. Will cruise at 30mph forever. Climb any hill around here no problem.

Thanks for the response I will keep these ideas in mind

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Check YESCOM in the reviews section; my 1000w; 52V, 10 a/h Luna battery, stock 30 amp controller runs 32 mph with 180 pound rider, flat area, no wind.

Back