help me.. infineon controller, CA v3 Disp + 52v geared hub

bowwownowww

1 µW
im having some trouble here guys please can somone give me the answer because iv had enough of this game.

i got this 52v kit from ELECTRIC-BIKES.COM and im shore once i get it going im goiung to be over the moon... but the guys at the store happpen to be on the other side of the planet and there is only so much one can do via email.

iv made this video to show you guys what im up against here... i had a stealth bomber a while back and put an lyen controller on it and faced the same problems... it all seems to be wired up correctly but when you apply the accellerater it doesnt exactly work... you can hear the hummm from the electicity in the hub but it doesnt move.. from memory this was caused by a mix up with the 3 phase wires but i have tried every combo know to man so what could it be... ??

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ap4JRGOPfUv0ggUVOvi4elVKpmqD

THANKYOU HOPEFULLYLY YOU GUYS CAN SAVE ME...

A mix up in the Hall wires instead ?

Others have had to go through that with different motors and different controllers.

Example the little Q100c cst from BMS battery .com will not color code match the hall wires on a small infineon controller from EM3ev . com

One person had to try all different combinations until the halls were all connected correctly, ( the colors did not match )

When you find the right combination it would be good to post , with pictures stating which wires/colors are coming from the motor and which wires/colors are coming from the controller, and which color goes to which color.

iv tried all those combonations thats why im asking... what else could it be... what do ya think?

Back