What's the best controller to use

steven7601

10 W
what is the best controller to use with my cromotor I put this project of for awhile the bike is complete. But I need help wiring everything. I would like to run at speeds between 50 and 60mph. I want suggestions on the best controller to use with my cromotor and what would be there best battery pack voltage that I should run. I also really need help wiring everything. If I could get someone to draw me a wiring diagram that would be great.

Hey what about an adaptto controller they are a great hobby controller. Their a bit pricey but worth it I think as they have many features. With a cromotor you would probably want the max e version. As for batteries em3ev build great batteries I recently bought a 20s 10p Samsung 30q pack from them so 84v fully charged. You can buy them with a BMS or you could get it without the BMS and use an adapto BMS which integrates with the adaptto dash/screen and you can monitor all your cell voltages on it. Adaptto has so many features and I am looking at buying one myself. If you google adaptto user manual they have a good wiring diagram and lots of info on setting the controller up.

Back