Motor controller that fit inside Hailong-mount?

flufferty

100 mW
Hey,

I've purchased this bike; http://whitebikes.com/bikes/17-velo-city-energy-flash-usx/

* And the motor controller is fitted inside the hailong-battery mount, see pictures below.
* Does anyone know what controller this is, and it's specifics?
* Are there other controllers made to fit inside this mount?

The controls for are made by a LED-810 with 6km/h and 3 assistance-levels.
If my googling is correct the different levels are made with 1-2-3-4v voltage signals to the controller..
I would like to tune the max-speed for the different stages, if not possible, replace controller...?

aB3zCDWl.jpg

qUd7wdol.jpg

I doubt that you can easily change the maximum power associated with each PAS level on a controller that uses 810LED display. It's either hard wired or programmed into the controller brain. I have a couple of 36V controllers that use the 810 display. Plan to change them out eventually. They're just too crude.

You could mount an external controller, like a KT model with LCD and 5 level PAS. Bike won't go much faster though. Wiring will be messy too.

If you really want an upgrade, maybe one of the BMSBattery 48V bottle batteries with controller/LCD would work with your motor, if it uses an internal speed sensor. If not, an external one could be wired in. Then you still have your 36V as a spare battery. They might sell you a controller and an LCD, but will charge you so much for shipping that the whole battery makes more sense.

Back