greentime controller 24 fet 48-84v 65a Need Wiring Help

tjgaryiv60

10 mW
I do not have a red purple ignition switch connector

I have an extra yellow green stripped single wire in my pic I attached ? Help what is this for. I think I can splice it directly battery red positive
on controller to give controller power. Not sure.

I have two extra white single wires with black connectors. No clue as to what these are. Please help so I can get this project fired up. I have attached greentimes diagram and a pic with labeling I took.

Thank you

Jack

Attachments

• greentime controller 24fet 48-84v 4110 65a wiring theirs and my pic.pdf
    141.3 KB · Views: 198
Hi TJ
the 2 white wires are the self learn (very useful)

the missing wires are unusual
you probably don't need them as you could use the main battery power wires as on off using a circuit breaker

or they could be still inside controller ?

Usually the factory diagram is a little generic and what you get can be pretty different. My controller came with a single red instead of the two wire plug for the ignition. But it is kinda weird that yours is yellow green. Have you hooked it up minus that one to see if the system turns on without it?
If you do hook it up, maybe do it thru a fuse in case it's not the ignition... I don't know about DC/DC converter outputs when I was trying to figure out mine and let out a nice big 72v spark. It didn't help that mine came with paper labels on all the wires, and 6 out of 8 of them said "Hall wire" lol.

voltron Thank you.
I am waiting on motor maybe tomorrow. I was going to hook up the yellow green wire directly to the
controller battery positive then the battery with an inline 2a or 5a fuse for testing and hook up configuration. Is this OK.
I have bought this motor before but used a luna cycle 40a controller. I wanted more amps to see if the fat tire bike will perform thru florida sugar sand. I was going to try the same phase hall combos as the luna controller and may get lucky. The motor is great. Here is the link FYI.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-E-bike-spoke-motor-3000W-Brushless-DC-Hub-Motor-for-Rear-Wheel-E-bike/2045060945.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.7d5NOW

robo4 Thank you

kinda new or intermediate to this. I need to study up on the self learn process with the 2 white wires. Any input is appreciated if it will
reduce me from fumbling thru the connection process.
Jack

I tried the directions on my self learn (same single white wire type) but couldn't get it to run right, and ended up just moving pins around in the plugs to get a good forward combo. Others have had better luck... and like you wrote, you might get lucky and it matches up without problems. Either way, really be ready in case it runs backwards or something. One of mine I was hooking up started in reverse, and lurched backwards on the repair stand just enough to grab the rug and suck it up into the frame burning a 6 inch long scar in it real fast....

I am at a loss I hooked hall phase throttle battery little green stripe to main batt positive cant seem to get it to turn on.
It seems I got 78v going to it and tested phase at first got power there cant seem to get power thru throttle or hall red black
now seems no power going to phase. I'm about to F this controller. Any suggestions on one that may work. Thx

Its a bummer that you're having trouble. I just saw another diagram that had the yellow green as the EABS wire. With the variable input range, is the controller supposed to auto detect the voltage when powered up?

I may have buggered mine up right off the get go.
I figure the two wires must be shorted for ignition, and not one wire grounded and the other battery voltage which could have messed up my controller. In which case that will be two controllers down.

Do you have a CA connector on your Greentime controller? (that is like a display connector) displays does have buttons and on/off switches. If you don't know which wires need to be used to turn the controller on/off or if you don't have a display or CA then it can be hacked.

First open the controller and follow ca/display controller and look at the wires coming out and where they go inside the controller. If you connect something wrong = bad or a broken controller. This is DIY, and its a hit and miss. Gather more information or try and take the risk. That's life. Best of luck!

Back