Help: Paralleling charging 2s+2s with 4s1p packs?

12-C

100 W
I have 12x 4s1p and 4x 2s1p lipoly

All 4s packs are 5000mah, 2s packs are 5000mah.

Currently I'm charging 6 packs of 4s in parallel in "sync" with my hyperion 720i duo 3, and then seperately charging the 4 packs of 2s in parallel.

My question is can I make the charger think that 2s+2s is a 4s pack and add it on as the 7th paralleled pack for charging?

How about the balance connector? I would have to join negative pack 1 to pos pack 2 and have a shared balance pin correct? This would make the the common between cells 2/3, correct?

I want to charge on my 720i doing 7 in parallel, and then doing the sync charge for the full 14s setup...

I'm intending to charge to 4.18V only. All cells are in good shape and none would be expected to go over voltage.

Any ideas if this can be done?

Did I lay out my question in a confusing way?

What Im looking to do is connect 2s+2s in series and hook that in parallel to a bunch of 4s packs for charging. Is that possible?

I really don't see why not, since a 4s pack is really just a 2s+2s or 1s+1s+1s+1s in series. The charger shouldn't see it any different.

As for the balance connector, I would need to join the +/- of the 2S packs correct?

Thanks

Back