Help Me With MXUS Display :D

Hello people, sorry if this is in the wrong place im new :O

I recently got an MXUS motor and it came with a display I have never seen before. The display does not have buttons to control the settings built in and it did not come with a dongle style set of buttons.

However it seems suspiciously similar to the other displays we all know that do have those 3 settings switches, basically my question is has anyone seen this display before and if so should it have settings or is it just a display?

Couple of things make me think im missing a part because It is stuck in KMh for one, also the bike seems to be limited to 45kmh on full speed mode which is hilarious considering its a 3K turbo... To top it off the battery meter says "full" constantly even when the pack is empty but the voltage reads correctly, so thats fun?

Im running 60v (16s Lipo) the screen has a wire that is to be plugged together for 72v and left unplugged for 60v, i tried both 60v setting says full regardless of voltage and 72v setting says almost empty when pack is full.

Having loads of fun here with no instruction manual and absolutely no trace of my display on google :D

Any insight would be amazing, thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2017-08-16 11.50.40.jpg
    2017-08-16 11.50.40.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 364
  • 2017-08-16 11.49.07.jpg
    2017-08-16 11.49.07.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 364
Nobody have any idea? I would even love to know if i can just replace this random display with a KT display? Will it work if i wire it up correctly?

I can post a pic of the controller if necessary, its just a 60v mxus controller.

Thanks

Back