Looking for DIY Quick disconnects for Ebike LCD

Hi, I am wanting to be able to removed my LCD Display from my Sondors fold when I fold it up. Concerns that it might be damaged either in the folding process or when the bike shifts around in the back of my vehicle.

With that in mind, I am looking for suitable male /female quick disconnects that a DIYer can install after cutting my LCD wires.

Can anyone tell me if there is something out there that will work in this application. Would be great if they were weather proof as well.

Brian

Male JST-XH - Female JST-XH 6S

http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-10148.html

How many wires are on it?

for up to 4 wire, an audio jack makes a good robust and easy connector.

sku_132763_3.jpg

wildwestrider said:
Hi, I am wanting to be able to removed my LCD Display from my Sondors fold when I fold it up. Concerns that it might be damaged either in the folding process or when the bike shifts around in the back of my vehicle.

With that in mind, I am looking for suitable male /female quick disconnects that a DIYer can install after cutting my LCD wires.

Can anyone tell me if there is something out there that will work in this application. Would be great if they were weather proof as well.

Brian

how many wires? how large/small can it be?
Whenever someone says waterproof, I like to point out OEM automotive electrical connectors. they're weather-tight, have multiple pin configurations, and lock together. but they may be too large for your application if its a tiny display.

Back