Chain-ring PAS gets loose due to aluminium chainring. Help..

Hi,
I use this chain-ring PAS, sold at Grin:
http://www.ebikes.ca/shop/electric-bicycle-parts/torque-sensors/pas-12p-chr.html

I have several E-bikes, and on those with steel bolts and steel chainrings it work fine, but on the third bike - the bolts are steel but the chainring is from aluminium. This causes the two disc halves to be held only by the 4 bolts, so it falls eventually. After losing one piece, I need to improvise how to keep this intact.
Although the specs say you only need steel bolts, it is apparently not enough, so I thought of adding an office clip that will grip the chain-ring and the disc-magents would be attracted to it as well. (It's made from iron)
The problem is that those office clips are too large in size, and I need something way smaller.
Do you have any idea how to solve this? Glue could be a solution but I don't like gluing solutions for fast moving parts where dust and oil is involved.
I thought also about replacing the 4 steel bolts with longer ones (but ones with flat conic heads), and drill them through the disc magnet. Dunno if that can work.

Thanks for any idea!

Back