Sabvoton current limited.

unialfred

1 µW
Hey all,
I'm trying to program my sabvoton svmc072150 with a leafmotor 1500w but everytime I change the DC current limit it switches straight back to 30A. It's also sometimes hilighted black. Does anybody know if the hilighted numbers are incompatible settings?

unialfred said:
Hey all,
I'm trying to program my sabvoton svmc072150 with a leafmotor 1500w but everytime I change the DC current limit it switches straight back to 30A. It's also sometimes hilighted black. Does anybody know if the hilighted numbers are incompatible settings?

I play lately with svmc72150 Sabvoton. Which exact dc current limit you try to change? See print screen. Fields are hilighted black when you double click on entry.

Attachments

• set.JPG
    set.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,576
I have the same problem. I set the DC current limit to 50 amps and it always resets back to 30. Does anyone know what the issue is here?

field ''limit dc current''. This field is responsible for making your dc current to be limited when your battery voltage drop to certain Voltage. Try to increase other dc current fields before increasing ''limit dc current''.
Are you controllers locked or unlocked, just curious. Maybe that's how locked version behaves.
If increasing other fields like ''Rated dc current'' and ''max dc current'' does not allow you to make more than 30A in ''limit dc current'' than that's how it is planned by controller manufacturer.

Anyways this ''limit dc current'' field only takes effect only when your battery sags bellow ''dc current limit voltage'' so don't worry about this field. Be happy that such field is and takes effect when your battery goes down. You still can ride home and don't need to push your bike.
You can set 10A to this field and still be happy not needing to push your bike.
If you don't want this field to take effect then set your field ''dc current limit voltage'' to really low, for eq if your battery is 72v than set this field to 60v and then your field ''limit dc current'' will never take effect.
There nothing wrong about your controllers. It's all to make your home ride possible without the need to push your bike.

One can imagine this ''limit dc current'' field as a reserve in a gas bike. It's not exactly the same but it serves a similar purpose.

Alan B said:
After making changes they have to be written to store them, otherwise they'll go back.
ye.. but they are specifically about the ''limit dc current'' field. This all about saving battery pack and getting you home.

Buenas tengo un problema con la sabvoton 72vol200amp no me deja testear el Hall angle y cuando la conecto automáticamente me sale overcuncurrent. Quien me puede ayudar

Back