Complete newbie here, so please bear with me...
I converted my MTB over to a hub RWD ebike back in January with the 500 watt kit from Cyclotricity.
It's great and everything works very nicely... but...
I recently wanted to change from the KT-LCD1 to the KT-LCD3, so that I could get cruise control to save my aching thumb. After copying the parameters from one lcd to the other, everything works, motor drives at 400 watt, battery shows 42v etc.
However, I've noticed that I'm not getting as much torque as when I'm using the KT-LCD1. Now, I've researched everything I can, but still can't find an explanation. Perhaps the hint here is that the controller is only giving 400 watt out, rather than 500 watt - I'm speculating here that the KT-LCD1 is giving a full 500 watt. I've tried various things, increasing/decreasing the max current setting, increasing the voltage cut off point, but nada, drive only runs at 400 watt.
Would love to hear your thoughts,