Ok ... where do I begin.
Iv'e got at QS 205 hun motor, Sabvoton 72150 and a cycle analyst v3.
When I first hooked up the Sabvoton to my PC and began the hall angle test, it went fine, saved the new angle number (245), and did the parameter store and shut it of.
Turned et on to discover that the motor went backwards, no problem just changed the motor direction in the software (from 0 to 1), changed the numbers of poles (16), and changed som other variables - even slide recharge worked. Again with the OK's and the parameter store.
Went outside, turned it on, and it worked!
So, after first test I went home shut I down and waited a day to begin fine tuning the rest in the software.
the next day only some of the new settings worked. Slide recharge didn't work any more, even though I didn't changed the setting.
And suddenly the hall angle number changed (5), so I did the hall angle test again, but now it found a new hall angle number (145) ... every time.
So did a "Restore factory settings", shut if off and tried again and now the hall angle number returned to the correct number (245).
But none of the other settings seemed to work quite right.
All of a sudden the motor rotation didn't
needed correction (it is now 0) -as if the factory restore didn't restore, odd I thought, so turned on slide recharge at tried to see if that worked, but I seemed to work backwards, when I reach 100 RPM and let go of the throttle ig just ramps the speed UP, looking at the software screen the status was 22:Slide recharge ...what the f.
And when I turned the throttle to 100% it kinda stop/reverse the motor
see what I mean here - [youtube]https://youtu.be/wQE4igyEyJE
I tried a new PC, fresh install of the software, did the factory reset and everything AGAIN.
AND it worked, so shut it down, went for a short test, shut it down - turned it on, and then the motor went backwards, and all the problems with the settings continued.
What the hell is up, either the software is not doing what it says it does, or the controller is completely bugged.
I read all the instructions, did the OK's and parameter store, had the controller powered on before plugging in the USB, pulled the USB out before I shut it down and so on.
I've got no clue what to do next.