Gen 1 Bionix controller

Hello peeps
Gonna kill two birds wit the same hammer...intro and tech questions...new here was referred to site by Ypedal today and so here I am...not a complete die hard ebike person at this point...have enough interest to acquire some knowledge for now and maybe things will develope...I travel to China regularly over the past 5 years and on my last trip I brought a Bionix powered Paratrooper I just purchased...never owned an ebike before so it’s a new experience for me and I must say I’m slightly disappointed with the performance of the power...the processor “if that’s what it’s called”...dashboard? Is supposed to be accessible and I’ve tried to use the method described to change parameters of speed limitations..https://electricbikereview.com/forum/threads/how-to-get-access-to-your-bionx-console-code-menu-codelist-included.519/.however I’m thinking that the formula of keycode access does not show result that they may have installed new firmware?...there is a little lock icon comes on screen which is nowhere described in the literature I’ve seen...anyone have an idea how to overcome this problem I would greatly appreciate the imput..

Back