Tsdz2 failure

GavilanButler

100 µW
I just finished my second build. I used a tongsheng tsdz2 48v 750 watt motor and had it working great for about 20 min than it just quits. The motor, headlight and speedometer all just stopped responding. The display is still on but it's reporting a low battery. I charged the battery and double checked it with my voltage meter and its good. The display still says low battery. I reconnected everything and checked all my wiring still the same deal. Has anybody had an issue like this or have any ideas on what i might be able to do? Any advice is appreciated.

Sorry no first hand experience but it sounds like maybe something is wrong with the controller? Are there any error codes showing up on the display. You may have to enter the settings mode to see the error code, but I am not sure as I have been fortunate enough to not get any errors yet. You can try asking your question is the tsdz2 master thread here, there are a lot of people that read that and some are quite experienced (unlike me). Good luck, I hope you can repair it. It is difficult when you have to order something from overseas and it has issues!

Here is a link to the tsdz2 master thread:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=79788&p=1381779#p1381779

Back