unknown controller

habendanio

1 µW
Can someone help me Identify this controller? It's from a Tenive 26" Wheel 48V 1000w front hub kit for fat tire bike. Have everything installed and working great but wanted to be able to adjust the level of assist while using the PAS. when I peddle it's like having the throttle at 100% Or is that the way it's supposed to work? How are these things programmed?

Attachments

• IMG_0019 (1).JPG
    IMG_0019 (1).JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 466
Do you have a display you adjust the PAS levels from? If not, sometime they cheap out and send it without display, and programmed at one preset PAS level.

Yes, that is right. I looked at a couple of kit sites and none of the pics show any kind of handlebar display. W/out a display, the PAS can only have one level. If you want 3 or 5 levels, you will need to replace the controller.

Looks like next year will be a new controller with regen brakes and full control. Was wondering because the manual said there was a display that was optional. Unfortunately it doesn’t say which display it is compatible with. For now I have an extra thumb switch for limited or unlimited speed.

Back