selecting an LCD

spamsucks

1 mW
I have a KT36/48ZWSRL-NBP04L controller on my ebike, and I broke my lcd screen on my bike. ( I did something stupid) and I need to replace the LCD. The bike works now, but I cant see any details on the screen, including how fast im going ... battery etc...

I was wondering if there is a list of LCD screens that are acceptable for this controller. It has the 5 wire plug on it, rather than the round Sondors type, but otherwise what am I looking for?

If you're talking about the LCD3, they're about $40-60 from China. I think I bought this one a while ago.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RisunMotor-Ebike-LCD3-Display-Meter-Remote-Control-24-36-48V-for-Electric-Bike/182794412507?epid=2274160146&hash=item2a8f6561db:g:igwAAOSwFPRZzNjL

They all work with KT controllers, but if you have a Sondors KT-controller, they rigged the protocol so you have to buy their special LCD.

Thanks.
No not a sondors bike. I wasnt sure if any of the other options were a good fit for this bike, but it looks like I will stick with this one.

Thanks for the reply

Back