HILL BATTLE between xiongda 2 speed and bmp bafang 500w

hi everyone,
I think I have matche the 2 best motor hill climber in the cathegory : affordable.

I am searching for testimony for people who have experienced those 2 motors on the same hill to know who is the best climber and by the best climber i donot mean the fastest, i mean the one that gets up the hill with most minimal heat, speed is not important for me.

The players would have to go up a hill on a 26 inch wheels carriing a total of around 300lbs including the rider with medium human pedalling.

players: rear bafang bmp cst 500w 48V (or other wattage ) --- Vs -- Xiongda 2 speed motor24, 36, 48V (or other wattage)

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Double-speed-Motor_1520641981.html?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.57ce3e5fdjF04z

PS 1
Please make sure to say if what you say is what you think or what you have experimented (approx % hill lenth and weight)
PS2
fell free to add another affordable motor that could be contender based on experience.
PS3
Battery will not be a limitation.
PS4
All strategy permitted! 8) 8) 8)

want to build said:
hi everyone,
Hi!

The most important thing is the reduction gear ratio as long as you are still moving quickly enough to avoid losing balance and falling over. The gearing needs to be very low. Also, you can get other inexpensive motors like cyclone 3000 that will make more power.

flat tire said:
want to build said:
hi everyone,

The most important thing is the reduction gear ratio as long as you are still moving quickly enough to avoid losing balance and falling over. The gearing needs to be very low.

hi by reduction gear are you talking about the front and rear sproket(human power or the reduction or the motor? if you are speacking about rear front rears, what is the gears (tooth)i need to have that regular mountain bike shifter would accept and what would be the no of tooth if i put a extention on the rear shifter?

cyclone requires alot of add on pieces so i dont classfy it in the low budget cathegory...

Also from what i understood the motor heat when it is going to slow rpm compared to its optimal rpm. In that sens, Im am not sure but the 2 speed xiongda has lower rpm ? i am wating for specs from bonnie xiongda

hi
anyone did experiment with them?

so far xionda basic setup would cost around 190 pls txplus shipping

bmp (140 for bmp2 non cst or199 for bmp cst) plus good blutooth programmable 100) plus trottle pas brake would be around 400 plus tx plus shipping.

cyclone is too expensive for me for now with 600 plus sh plus tx including the bb ans other options they offer.

Double-speed motor-----------120USD
Double-speed controller-------20USD
LCD display--------------------25USD
PAS--------------------------------3USD
Throttle--------------------------5USD(OPTIONAL)
Brake lever--------------------5USD(OPTIONAL)
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Double-speed-Motor_1520641981.html?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.17663e5fzKeHFi

yes bmp has more mass but on the other hand i Beleive(not able to confirm) the xd would maye less heat since its effective rpm is at lower speed than bmp. I,m no expert , im not even sure it is right.

Back