Cruise control possiy on Phaserunner?

The throttle should just give the controller a voltage between 0 and 5V, that corresponds to a current that the controller outputs. The phaserunner has some nice programing so that it checks if there is load on the wheel or not and limits the torque if needed.

But what your cruise control accessory should do is to just apply a constant voltage out. In the phaserunner software suit you can then trim the throttle signal to your actual throttle, there you can also check what type of signal the cruise control gives you and that everything works before even mounting it on the bike.

I use a 2 throttles on my phaserunner, 1 for cruise control and the other for regular throttle and run the wires in parallel to the controller.

The throttle I use for cruise control is a reg throttle with the spring taken out and use electrical tape to create friction on the inner 3 prong tabs so that the throttle is stationary to whatever I set it to and it works beautifully.

I just use a cheap 3 pin throttle control with the return spring taken out and spliced in parallel with my normal throttle control. Works perfect as my cruise control.

Back