Cyclone freewheel replacement, what are the correct measurements?

Debunker

100 mW
Hi, my cyclone 3000w freewheel start to make crank noises and catch the axis rotation when it wants to, something inside is just wasted.

Even when the piece itself is not expensive, the shipping costs are ridiculous, also I've been nearly scammed by a shop that never send the piece (I open a reclamation in paypal just in time and get the money back).

So I may have more luck if I just search a piece that fits in ebay or something, but I have no idea of the correct dimensions and what to search for.. anyone whit that experience? also, if it is possible I want a piece that last for long whit heavy use.

Any M30x1 threaded freewheel will fit. Odyssey 13t is what I use that I can get from my suppliers.

I had to make a special fixture with a 20mm keyed shaft so that I could remove the old freewheels from their shaft adapters.

To prevent destroying the freewheel, it's important that the chain not become tight at any point of its rotation.

Hm.. the problem is that I lack the tool to extract the freewheel, so I must purchase the whole thing that fits whit the 6mm (I think) machined hole.

Debunker said:
Hm.. the problem is that I lack the tool to extract the freewheel, so I must purchase the whole thing that fits whit the 6mm (I think) machined hole.

The 2-4kW Cyclone motor I use for pedicabs has a 20mm shaft with a 6mm keyway.

Back