crap error code 7 motor problem?

Clubserg

1 mW
I have had this ebikeling 1200 watt kit for 1 month 480 miles. lol. anyway. 52 volt battery fresh charge on a return trip home after being testing 2 hrs from a 7 mole trip there. on the way back home at the 6th mile the engine died. no go. LCD on said error code 7. I Turin off felt motor and controller not hot. I'm followed a small shower storm home so it was wet. I've been home for an hour. and when I give the bike throttle it jumps but does not run. it sound like it's conflicted. so. I have power. but the tire does not turn. it start to for a sec and then stalls also. I did put stator aid in it last week. and having had any problems with this unit overheating. riding in 110 plus heat 20 miles. so. today. it's 85. cool. I was on the throttle. but. I didn't think it was. excessive the motor was warm. ? problem. solved. I emailed them at 11 am got a response in couple of hours. the company is sending me. a shipping labels and will let upgrade to a 1500 watt unit. pay difference of 60. dollars. yeah. I'm happy. I put 500 miles on it it in on3 month.

I'm not sure bit I think Statorade is electrically conductive, so maybe one of the Hall sensors was shorted out?

If you have a Voltmeter at hand I would try checking if all the sensors work.

Back