bottle batttery cradle/mount

classicalgas

100 W
The three sources I know of (Dillinger, Luna,and BMS) have stopped carrying( or don't have in stock) the cradles/mounts for the cylindrical bottle batteries as a separate part. Can't find them on Ebay any more, either. Any ideas?

Go to a different battery style, or rebuild what you have. Not a very satisfying answer, but times change..... :?

:D

mine's less than a month old!

The cylindrical docking batteries are selling in quantity right now, in at least four versions(or more depending on what in/out ports and color) Why the cradles stopped being available alone is a puzzle, though a LOT of the imported Ebikes use them.

I just want the docking mount on a couple of my ebikes, so I can ride whatever I want to that day, just by dropping in the battery. Don't really want to buy another cheap battery until I see how this one holds up ( at conservative charge rates and %)

TommyCat said:
What voltage are you using? And version... If I see one I'll let you know.

Thanks Tommy. 36v 10ah, bottom output. I think the cradles are the same across the other variations.

I did find someone in Australia selling cradles alone, but the cost plus shipping is almost as much as the battery with cradle from amazon.

Back