Adaptto max e problem

Ziip0

1 mW
Hello,

I removed the rear wheel with the qs motor 3000w of my nyx bike bought used (2-3 years old) to replace the disc and I also removed everything that was in the frame (batteries, BMS card, wire contactor key, circuit breaker ... ) to replace the shock absorber support screws. It was necessary to take everything out to remove the batteries.

I wrote down each connection and took pictures. I then reconnected the lugs of the controller with the lugs of the display, the BMS card, battery ... everything except the engine that was not yet on the bike.

I turned the key and the display turned on indicating "HALLS" since there was no engine I think. Then I disconnected everything to rearrange the wires and leave room for those of the engine. I connected the 4 pods of the qs motor then the one with several pins. And it is by wanting to connect the red lug of the controller with the + of the batteries that it made a big spark with a "PAF"! Yet there is a circuit breaker. Actually there were 2 or 3 spark in all because I was very surprised the first time and suddenly I could not finish plugging the controller's red lug with the + batteries and I so I had to try again.

Then I decided to disconnect the big red connector of the batteries which is prolonged by the + and the - which they connect to the controller. So I was able to connect the + to the controller without problem. Then I connected the big red female connector with the male, so that the + and the - connected at the same time and there was no spark.

But after turning the key the display lighted up briefly every 2 seconds, it flashed, nothing was displayed, only the backlight.

I let rest all night all disconnected, the next day I retested. The screen was turned on this time, everything was functional as usual, BMS detected, all parameters were the same, functional engine ... Then I cut the contact with the key and I then put it back. The problem came back, the screen flashed again. I let stand 2 hours while disconnected to repeat a test, the screen still flashed. Then I let the night rest and again it worked well, but only once, as soon as I turn off and put in touch it does not work anymore.

Maybe someone have an idea ?

Maybe someone here has a controller test procedure schema ? Since it is no longer under warranty, an expert electronics friend can open it and see where the problem lies if he has the test procedure and can then change the defective component (s) would avoid sending the controller to adaptto.

Thank you for your attention.

I have something new. So as I told you the screen flashes after turning off / on again with the key and nothing to do except wait several hours before the screen can light up again but only once, do not works longer after switching off / on again.

There I disconnected the connector with the + and - batteries while leaving the key ON when the screen worked well after another test. The display remained on for a few seconds and then turned off. I reconnected the + and - connector and the screen turned ON NORMALLY. I then cut / reset the ignition with the key, it flashed again. I left the key ON, unplugged the + and - connector, the display stopped flashing after a few seconds, I plugged in again and the screen is OK.

With all this I conclude that there is a problem with the capacitors, the controller can not work normally as long as there is electricity inside.

I am waiting for your comments please.

2 weeks ago it was like this all functionnal :

Then I did modifications :

I want to put the batteries

but not before solve adaptto problem, please help me, I want to use my bike soon :)

Problem solved ! I flashed the screen and the controller with the firmware available on Adaptto's website and all is ok now :D :D :D :D :D

Adaptto never answered me when it was almost 1 month ago that I sent them an email explaining the problem. On the one hand I thank them because it will have avoided me to send them and then to make me pay as they please ... :wink:

Special thanks to brumbrum who wanted to help me by giving me the procedure of sending to Russia because he had to do it too for another problem :thumb:

Back