Unlocking advance settings - Velectrix Urban

lawyerz

1 µW
Velectrix, rebranded Ecoride bikes sold in Australia. https://www.99bikes.com.au/bike-velectrix-urban-2-0-mens-black-blue They use the same system Spintech as Ecoride in Sweden, Blix in US, and Volt in UK.

I've been trying to find a way to access the advance settings and experiment with the speed limit and other settings and continue to ride sensibly. Has anyone has any luck unlocking the speed limit on this bike?

I've google my controller - didn't find anything.
Controller
3jxc3k5a2s921.png

m2mqrf072s921.png

I've accessed the LCD screen settings by pressing up and down at the same time, and then mode + down button to access a page asking for a 4 digit pin.
je3eaymt2s921.png

Pressing mode + up + down give me P 2377, which I thought was the password - but I can't get it to work either.
bop06mpf3s921.png

Up + Down, then Mode + Down. Mode + Up also returns the same screen with the number as #2.

I'm assuming at the password page, after entering a number, pressing mode and holding for 2 seconds is the "enter" button equivalent as I've tried every other combination and doesn't seem to do anything and goes back to the default screen.

My question is: Does anyone has any more info on this system they can share - to be able to access the advance settings? I'm going insane, I've tried 4000 out of the 9999 possible combinations and still haven't seem to get into the advance settings. Or is it hardware?

Back