IC GOGOGO - Smart BMS 8s-24s LCD/Bluetooth

Looking to purchase this today. Just need one question answered before I commit.

Seeing as its the Chinese New Year, my inquiry on the AliExpress website will probably be ignored for another few weeks.

I need to confirm the speed display on the LCD screen is 3 digit capable. I need it to display at least 0-120 km/h.

While researching, every single picture shows "00", every YouTube vid is just someone bench testing and glossing over the hall sensor as an optional input.

I already use a 300a shunt with a volts/amps display and independent speedo, I'm hoping this can replace them both.

I'm fairly certain it will but it would be nice to know for sure.

Thanks!! ~2Wheels

Attachments

• 300A-8S-12S-24S-Cell-Lithium-Battery-Protection-Board-Smart-Display-Balance-BMS-Coulomb-Meter-...jpg
    300A-8S-12S-24S-Cell-Lithium-Battery-Protection-Board-Smart-Display-Balance-BMS-Coulomb-Meter-...jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 611
I believe that Vadim @ PowerVelocity plans on supporting this particular BMS in the near future. You should ask him.
If so, his iPhone/Android Bluetooth app will have no problem displaying three digits -- in fact the Bluetooth app that manages the PV controller currently does AFAIK.

Michael

MJSfoto1956 said:
I believe that Vadim @ PowerVelocity plans on supporting this particular BMS in the near future. You should ask him.
If so, his iPhone/Android Bluetooth app will have no problem displaying three digits -- in fact the Bluetooth app that manages the PV controller currently does AFAIK.

Michael

Good to know. Thanks

Back