Some small problems with Cycle analyst CA3

Santacruz

100 W
Hello,
I did make this post in the old Cycle analyst topic, but it does not look like it is being followed anymore.
It is some time since I made a post, but I have a question about my CA3.
I have been using it for over three years now without any problems.
My MTB is running rear bldc at 2000w (2150w sometimes) and has been happily running for the last three years or more on a 12s3p RC battery pack. But, that pack has now gone to the point of no use.
I have now built a new pack with 32700 Litokala Lifep04 batteries. 16s2p (12 to 13ah). They seem to be working fine from what i see.
Now my questions. I have reset the CA3 to Lifep04 batteries at 16s and after charging I get the battery indicator full as I would expect. Voltage around the 56v mark. After one or more runs during a trip, if I stop somewhere, when I restart, voltage reads correct, but the battery icon shows empty. This happens at random and sometimes the display of the battery icon comes back after another start.
Is this because of the Lifep04 chemistry.
Apart from the battery pack and changing type in CA3, nothing else has changed.
My second question is that I have updated to CA3-14 and I now have a PAS that only seems to work for 3/4 per turn of the cranks. Also it takes about 10 revolutions at start to kick in. I have tried various settings but have no difference. (Basic PAS with 12 magnet ring).
Can anyone help?

Back