Montreal Tonight!

grindz145

1 MW
Edit: I'm in Montreal Tonight, then headed home. Would anyone be willing to meetup for a beer/coffee/ talk?

-Troy

Me (Troy) and my Buddy Matt (who is also an e-bike officianado) are making our way through New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. We'll be in Halifax in a day or two and will be heading through Montreal during the early part of next week. Were riding our ICE bikes (unfortunately) but it would be great to meet up with some ES folks and talk e-bikes. If you could put is up for the night (or provide a backyard for a tent) that would be even sweeter, but if you'd just like to meetup for a while that would be just as great. Since we have limited access to the forum thanks to crazy roaming data rates, send me an e-mail which is forwarded to my sms. grindz145@gmail.com. Since there is such a high concentration of ebike gangsters in the great white North I hope there are a few takers:D

Hope to see some of you!
-Troy

Update: on cape Breton today. Will be in Quebec tomorrow ish and Montreal Sundayish? Send me a message I would love to meet up with some ebikers!

Let me know when you get to Vancouver :) Otherwise I'll be in Winnipeg towards the end of September. Good luck with your travels!

Thanks, We had an excellent time! Passed some ebikers in Montreal, though they weren't from the forum. I should plan ahead of time next year:D Incredible journey though 3000 miles around eastern Canada is just amazing. Cape Breton is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Ill post a link to the pictures once they're uploaded!

All 928 pics are awesome. And she let you pitch the tent next to a dumpster :D she's a keeper. I love to travel. I grew up in Wash. state and so far have been in every state from there to Kentucky. Got a few more to see.

wow Grindz145 very impress by all the contents, thanks a lot for sharing that with us, i really liked the scenery enerywhere. You made some nice little wheelie with the bixi it was cool.... The nightlife in Montreal is great too isn t it...Did you see Ewan McGregor ond Charley Boorman doing long way around and long way down ...if not you should your going to love it.

torker said:
All 928 pics are awesome. And she let you pitch the tent next to a dumpster :D she's a keeper. I love to travel. I grew up in Wash. state and so far have been in every state from there to Kentucky. Got a few more to see.

Haha yeah the dumpster was just concrete and stuff though, not smelly:) We had to offroad it a bit to get there too, its just a blocked off fire road. I love 2 wheeled adventures.

slayer said:
wow Grindz145 very impress by all the contents, thanks a lot for sharing that with us, i really liked the scenery enerywhere. You made some nice little wheelie with the bixi it was cool.... The nightlife in Montreal is great too isn t it...Did you see Ewan McGregor ond Charley Boorman doing long way around and long way down ...if not you should your going to love it.

Haha the wheelie is actually my friend Matt. He is a wheelie king. I've yet to see him wheelie his e-bike thoug... :oops:

grindz145 said:
slayer said:
:

Haha the wheelie is actually my friend Matt. He is a wheelie king. I've yet to see him wheelie his e-bike thoug... :eek:ops

And yes I LOVE long way round and down, I own them both:D I love the Dakar rally series with Charlie too :twisted:

Back