April 21st, Bike, Skate, and Surf Swap Meet in Venice Bch CA

cal3thousand

10 MW
VBSSF2012PROMOPACKETHIGHRES.jpg

Just found this cool little swap meet for Bikes, Surf and Skate at Venice Beach on April 21st. I will definitely be there, as it is just a 2 mile bike ride for me. :D

Anyone else in the area interested? Let me know and maybe we can meet up!

Here's some more info I just found on it:

The Venice Beach Surf & Skate Fest is coming up on April 21st. Vending spaces for the midway are $250 for 10x10. Live music, historical exhibits, celebrities, beer garden and more! Including a swap meet for locals to sell, trade & buy gear!

SWAP MEET SPACES ARE ONLY $50 for 10x10 space or $75 for 10x20 spaces.

THESE SPACES ARE NOT FOR RETAILERS! MUST BE AN INDIVIDUAL SELLING/TRADING USED GEAR ONLY!!! This will be strictly enforced.

Please contact Brady Walker for more information: 310-980-7129

WHAT The Venice Beach Surf & Skate Festival & Swap Meet is a boutique community event celebrating the lifestyle that made Venice famous. After the beat era of the 60's, Venice Beach's resurgence in popularity was due the growth of the surf & skate culture of the 70's & early 80's. Groups like the Z-Boys took skateboarding to new levels. Jeff Ho & company pushed the limits of surfboard design. Trends created in Venice set the standard for the world. The VBSSF celebrates the creativity & innovation of Venice's surf & skate scene which has been long deserved. It gives the local stores an opportunity to address their direct market in one big afternoon of fun. It allows the already social Venice crowd a reason to check out all of the popular & new designs in one fail swoop. It pays homage to Venice's illustrious past. And it will be a hell of a fun time!

Vending Midway Come see the latest and greatest products from surf & skate companies. From international manufacturers to local apparel shops, there will be something for enthusiasts, shoppers & collectors.

Live Music Themed bands to be featured throughout the afternoon

Swap Meet Trade up for something new or clean out the garage to make some extra cash. Spaces offered at reasonable rates to give the community a chance make room for the new long board or SUP.

Charity Raffle Benefitting Boys & Girls Club of Venice A chance to win loads of prizes donated by community businesses. Feel good that your money will be going to a wonderful cause.

Locals Only Wine & Dine Come taste fine cuisine offered by Venice's best restaurants. Sip a beer while browsing the midway. There will be no reason to leave!

Bump ... about one week to go

It's going on tomorrow... I'm planning on being there

Found the address in case anyone is interested:

2150 Dell Ave. Venice 90291

Back