bairdco racing at adams, september 15, 2012

bairdco

1 mW
hey guys, just wanna invite you all to another race at the adams motorsports park in riverside california.

september 15th, 2pm to 10pm.

hopefully we get a lot more racers showing up. i'd like to at least break even on the track rental...:)

i plan on mixing up the track setup a bit, we can change the s turns up, whatever, just to keep it interesting and new.

i've got some ideas to make this a big event, not just a race, and i'll post up more info as i figure it out.

and there just might be a few more hot rod gassers to give luke a run for his money. i've got a top secret bike in the works, and plenty of time to build it before september.

stay tuned...:)

Count me in my friend. :)

I am no longer going to attend any of BiMoPed's races (aka, motorbicycleracing).

Likely, just got some out of state plans I hope I can work around in Sept./Oct. Thinking of bringing 2 bikes.

The 2012 (E-bike) MotoredBike World Championship is officially at Adams Sept 15th. Thud, Luke, and Farfle just made it so. (see posts below)

I may have a little trick up my sleeve as well.
Now Dave(Etard), I know you're thinking of ways to stay upright and on the track, but don't slow it down too much, I'll be inspecting the tread of your rear tire :twisted:

Will

Lets Spread the word that the "Official World Championship of motored bike racing" is the 15th at Adams.....

One time event for the trophy....(or non trophy)

Be there, or be square :twisted:

I want the China girl class....& the unlimited (on the e-bike) class.

the rest you guys can fight for LOL!

This is going to be an awesome race I hope zombiess can make it.

nicobie said:
If Luke, Thud and Farfle will be there, you can be damn sure I'll show just to cheer them on.

I'll bring the popups, table, ice chest w/water and my weak sauce 3.5 KW generator (that wasn't quite able to power Luke's ridiculously large charger :) ).

That weak sauce generator doesn't run on gasoline does it?

Jus checkin' :roll:

I'll be riding on my 212cc portable HF generator........#3 :p

looks like the ebikers are gonna be there in full force! can't wait!

gonna mix up the track a bit to offer more opportunities for passing. if you check out the adams track you can see all sorts of different ways to change it up. could probably run that track 50 different ways.

(might be exciting to change it up right before the final?.. ;))

also, i'm raising the entry fee to 40 bucks, BUT, that comes with a t shirt.

pit crew entry is still $5, $10 if you want a shirt.

extra shirts $15 each.

what do they look like? i dunno? the race is still 3 months away! i'll figure something out.

(and yeah, i can make xxxl for you, uh, husky guys.)

gonna have my friends, the Heathens! playing some awesome biker rock and roll after the race, so stick around and have a beer (maybe we can bring some lights and hook em up to those gas powered generators you guys have?:))

and, in case you didn't know, there's a ton of outlets in the pits, so there's plenty if spots to charge up.

free camping, too. friday and saturday night. so if you're tired (or tipsy) after the race, feel free to sleep it off.

there's a nearby hotel that gives discount rates to racers. i don't have that info in front of me, but as we get closer to race day i'll post up everything you need to know to have a great time.

stay tuned...

Thud said:
Lets Spread the word that the "Official World Championship of motored bike racing" is the 15th at Adams.....

One time event for the trophy....(or non trophy)

there will be trophies! real ones, with little plastic motorcycle guys even!

gonna customize some specially for the ebike winners, too!

at some other races, you were lucky if you got a handshake and a "thanks for coming."

at mine, you'll get something to take home with you besides a bunch of melted wires and heatstroke...:)

If you want a pretty burned stator to make a trophy out of, I'll ship you one.

I'm hoping to make this race! You boys better be ready. Oops, not ready yet myself!

Ed

Mmm...with you going, I am tempted to ask if I could hitch a ride. But I do not know if I can get the time off work, and I know I don't have the cash presently to afford hotel/fees/etc. (though saving almost $100 off my electric bill this month and possibly some off each of the next couple of months might mean I would have a little bit to spare, if they don't cut hours at work like usual this time of year).

I don't have much to actually *race* besides the usual CrazyBike2, but it does have 4KW potential...I just ahve to put brakes on it that won't melt, and a spare motor for when I melt the one I use on it. :lol:

And a spare me for when I crash and break myself again. ;)

Hi AW! I just found out that I may have a conflict in schedule. There is a big bicycle convention in Las Vegas around the same date. I've been hanging out with ES member Lcrewse and we will making drive to Vegas in mid September. I'm still trying to get him to be part of the racing circuit. :D If I make it to the race, I would be camping there on friday and saturday night. I really wanted to make it to this race, but right now it sounding like probably, no.

I don't know if the track is allowing camping Friday night, but if not any and all are welcome at mi casa. We can get rowdy and take to the streets for a night ride if you guys want.

If they don't, I'll probably be there man, taking up all your front real estate :twisted: .

you can camp friday and saturday night in the upper pits. i just have to let them know so they don't lock the gate.

but a party at etards's house sounds like more fun than sitting in the dirt in the dark...:)

i'm really happy all you guys are coming out. this race is shaping up to be the best one yet!

also, if any of you have any questions or whatever, you can email me direct at bairdco@live.com

i've always got my phone with me so it'll be faster than pm'ing me here.

see you guys soon!

After all of Dave's crashes and a few mechanical failures, I think it's time his bike burst into flames :wink:

What cha' doing Etard to get some reliable speed and stay upright during the race :?:
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41959

Wouldn't miss this one Baird, might even hang out for the band :idea:

gonna run this one through faster, will, so we can pack up when the lights are still on. band should go on at 9...

the last race i wanted to get my money's worth, so i wasn't too worried about lining people up right away. if i did, we woulda been outta there by 7...:)

I am planning to bring the eCortina and maybe another one that is not quite ready (not enough battery). Probably with an 80100 stock or rewound...not sure yet.
Really looking forward to kicking some butt :mrgreen:
Anyone know the schedule or bike numbers or---just more details?

Back