Sydney group ride, anyone?

Hobbit

100 W
Hey ya fella's, as the title suggests.

I've heard Scruffoid mention trails around the M7. I'm ALL FOR THAT....i've been up to start of the M2 from there. very nice riding.or anything else really..

Some initial parameters I'd like to begin discussing:

I'm available every second Sunday or Wednesdays 10 -2 or real up for a night thingee

maybe 40-50 k's between 2 trainstations?

"mostly bike trail please for us totally non suspensed types"

pub lunch maybe cricketers arms hotel at Prospect would be most awesome. so probably toongabbie station would be the closest flat pathway to that??

March 10th or 24th are lookin' good fer me....

revised dates (should have checked "bosses" roster :roll: )Mar. 3 , 17 or april 7 (but I ain't waitin' that long.....

Keen for night rides or early morning stuff saiyan?

Nice train stations near you?

Hi guys , my name is James , I am building a big one I think , please if you can who should I see or go to for parts I have the 5404 in a rim , I bought from Hugo but farout I cant find anyone that wants to help I got the cash ready to go , Hyena 'jay'' is not responding to any emails either , I am really stuck , what do you suggest guys ?

Faith1 said:
Hi guys , my name is James , I am building a big one I think , please if you can who should I see or go to for parts I have the 5404 in a rim , I bought from Hugo but farout I cant find anyone that wants to help I got the cash ready to go , Hyena 'jay'' is not responding to any emails either , I am really stuck , what do you suggest guys ?

Hi James - I'm a relative noob here on ES, but there are plenty of people here who could help - you need to provide more detail about what assistance you are after... it sounds like you have the rear wheel sorted, but do you have a controller, throttle, batteries, charger? What bike is it going into? Where are you located? It would also help to know your intended use - commuting, off/on road, distance between charges, etc..

Also, not sure why you posted in an old Sydney group ride topic, probably best suited to "Items wanted"...

Back