Group ride in Orlando, FL

drewjet

10 kW
Any Central Floridians up for a group ride in and around Orlando? Dirt or streets? Should do it before it gets too hot!

I'd love to join up. I'm in Sarasota FL on business, mid day 3 March and afternoon 4 March, would love to meet up with ES folks for beers if possible (not bringing a bike mind you...)

So the only guy I can find to ride with in Orlando is from Boston?

Matty that would be cool, Sarasota is about 1.5 to 2 hours away, Jay64 is in that area. I do have a spare bike.

hey,,
i live in Daytona Beach and a couple of us guys get together and ride from one end of the beach (Ormond) to the last part of the beach(Ponce inlet) about 19 miles(we can always do less) or so a couple of times a year,,, great hard sand beach to ride on and the scenery is also very very nice,,,. We may be up for some kind of organized ride..( now it is just a hey lets go ride kinda thing,). Tons of places to stop and eat, sit back and have a few and just enjoy a beautiful spring or summer day here in Daytona Beach. holler if you are interested..
Joe

That sounds like fun, let me know when you plan on the next one.

Shoot. I'm focusing on E motorcycles at the moment. But I suppose I could throw a bike back together for a ride. I just need to do some batteries and hook up a controller I think. Been waiting on an order of large heat shrink to do some headway packs, but it is long over due.

Back