27th October 2013 Hunter Valley Australia EV show

I might try to be there this year with the Vectrix... Shattered my arm last year...

Will try not to have any more accidents :)

I didn't know about it last year. We should try to meet up somewhere if there is few of us

i'll be there, how did you shatter your elbow? what vehicle were you in?
there is a practice day on the 6th of august at the gokart track, after lunch for the open class etc, schools practising in the morning, can also get scrutineering out of the way. I was at the first one but missed last year.

Didn't do it there, but probably a week before, I had a vehicle prepped but couldn't finish it or pilot it - was doing 60ish kph and the handlebar broke and I let go of it, and it swung into the front wheel, locking it up and throwing me onto the road - elbow hit first, shattered the bone - 100mm of titanium strap and 14 screws into the bone - yeah that hurt, they were talking amputation if they couldn't fix it :shock:

wholly crap, I remember reading your posts about it, didn't realise you were novocastrian.
hope it works out much better this year!

I've had a look at the website and apparently this is now postponed to 2014 - not sure why...

Back