EV expo Melbourne Australia

G'day folks.
I saw in the auto club magazine that there's an EV expo on at Swinburne University, Hawthorne Australia on April 19.
More info is at;
www.melbEVexpo.com.au

See yous there.
AussieRider.

Gday Aussie,
see you there.

I am bringing a few e-ratbags from Ballarat and we will probably take a ride back to the Yarra Boulevard, then ride along the Yarra to Abbottsford Convent for a couple of jars.
Anyone else keen to join us drop me a pm...

ATA-Expo-Poster-2015-RACV_sm.jpg

Kepler said:
Got the MS Charity ride on the same day. Bugger. Trying to figure out how to fit in both. Where there is a will there is a way. :)
Would be great to catch up Kepler.

See you there Beastie.

Sam, ev ratbags are still peoples too. Looking forward to meeting you'd again. The ride from Hawthorne to Abbotsford sounds like fun since the ride is really pretty & there's GOOD craft beer at the end!

Sorry to be a bummer but I wont be showing up today.
Its the coldest rainiest day I seen all year and I am afraid I am fighting off the beginnings of a flu.
Sorry guys, maybe next time.

Yeah, pity about the social ride. I hung around & won the show & shine ebike category. Thanks Full Throttle & Alanb for convincing me to enter. It was a fascinating day. Loved the 1914 Detroit Electric!

Congrats on the win! Yours def deserved it the most.

A question for all of you - do you know whatever happened to crazy Joe, aka winkinatcha, aka frankencycle? Pm me if you know anything. Cheers.

full-throttle said:
Congrats on the win! Yours def deserved it the most.

A question for all of you - do you know whatever happened to crazy Joe, aka winkinatcha, aka frankencycle? Pm me if you know anything. Cheers.
His web site is still there and his facebook page, but he wasn't posted anything since January as far as I can tell.
https://www.facebook.com/Frankencycle
http://frankencycle.me/

Congratulations on your win AussieRider. 8)

Good to catch up with you all. Some nice gear their. SamD had me very jealous with his tasty Bafang powered full carbon Downhill bike. Got to get me one of those.

And full-throttle back from the dead, well back from the country anyway :mrgreen: Don't be a stranger. we miss your arguments with Chalo :lol:

View attachment 4
11176267_845191178893214_1604146358_n.jpg
11176476_632813023516328_1724335636_n.jpg
11098384_391327204383842_1368976177_n.jpg
11085182_899672530091704_1727967309_n.jpg

Somehow we managed to miss you Aussie when we ducked out for a ride, got to Abbotsford before the penny dropped.

Very nice to see all of you and a surprise dropin from T3sla fresh off the plane from Chinese ebike factories.

Full throttle, you'd be glad to know I got at least four flights of stairs in to compensate for you not coming along for the ride ;P

Back