Seattle Electric Bike Expo July 15-17 at Southcenter Mall

The Seattle Electric Bike Expo is July 15-17 at Southcenter Mall. Test ride the latest electric bikes at the Expo for FREE!

http://www.ElectricBike-Expo.com/locations/Seattle-Washington/

https://youtu.be/2Wz_WOS9TP4

Guess its the closest expo i will find. :)

Neat... I'd be tempted to ride down if I knew I could connect with some of the folks from the forum. The consumer grade stuff that will be shown here isn't terribly interesting to me, but if I could check out a Tangent drive in person, or other such technology, I'd definitely be interested.

I want to see one of the Tangent drives as well.
It`s a 3 day event. What day works best for the most of us to show up?
I`ll be driving a van there from the Green Lake area with room for a few bikes if anyone wants to ride along.

I can bring a bike down to test ride any day of the show if people are interested. I'm not an exhibitor so we'll probably have to meet outside the gates somewhere. Does Saturday work for people?

-dave

Ok, I'll plan on Saturday. Not sure a convenient place to hang out, it's just a big parking lot. I'll try for this corner from 11am-2pm, don't know if it'll work. Reply to the thread or send me a PM if you think you're gonna come out.

-dave

Wooohoooo another fun day in the ebike world. Indeed. Met up in a parking lot next to a fenced in test ride area.
I was impressed by the number of trucks with e bike logos on their sides. Met up with haulincolin and tangentdave, then knewham stopped by and did a parking lot deal for some cells.

We test rode each others bikes. The tangent drive packs a punch and to me it was not noisy at all. An incredible bit of kit that Dave has built right there.
On haulins 10 foot tandem cargo machine I rode as passenger up front in the crumple zone. It goes pretty good as well.
As we wandered over to the official event 2 Bultaco e bikes were just arriving and i took one for a couple short laps in the parking lot. A nicely built and finished machine with a soft big travel suspension. Nice. When returning the bike one of the organizers told the bultaco guy that they should not let the bikes be ridden outside of the pen. :roll: Not even in the gate yet and i was causing trouble. Registered and rode a couple cargo bikes and some pedelec mid drives. stayed away from the fat bikes, not sure why.
Really was a nice display of the state of the art in consumer grade e bikes.
If this circus comes to your town go check it out!

Back