LEV Radio Show Dec 5, 10 AM Florida

Hi Endless Sphere Members
I co-host a Sustainable Living program on WMNF 88.5 FM Community Conscious Radio in Tampa Florida USA. This coming Monday, December 5, at 10 AM Tampa FL Time (EST) our topic will be Light Electric Vehicles and Bill Moore, Editor for EV World on-line magazine, will be one of our guests. I've invited 2 other local LEV experts to be on the show but both these guests (both members of endless sphere) want to wait till Friday to confirm if they'll be on the show. I'll re-post something Friday; but just wanted to give everybody a heads--up. It's an information, interview and call-in program and is always fun and a chance to share information. Even if the other guests join the show Monday, if you're in the Tampa Bay Area and would like to join us at the station, we'll make room. The shows are archived and are streamed live at www.wmnf.org
Thanks,
Sustainable Jon

Gee wiz! David & Coppey can't do the show :( Talked to Bill Moore yesterday and he's still planing on joining Monday's program. I'll re-read a recent article by Home Power Magazine's Senior Editor Ian Woofeden on Electric Bikes, a lot of good stuff to talk about on the latest about EB's. Still hoping a local Endless Sphere Geek might be interested in joining the show live in Tampa at WMNF's studio; A couple of years ago during a similar show, one from St. Pete did called-in and contributed to the content of the show. I'll post one more time on Monday before the program. Thanks

Last post :D Looks like it's Bill Rob & I. Still aught to be fun. Thought I post some pictures. The show starts after the NPR News at 10:05 AM Eastern time.

Attachments

• PB240005.JPG
    PB240005.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 1,798
Looks like Bluestreak's trike.

If you were in Phoenix AZ I could've helped with the show...there's a number of Floridians on ES; just guess they don't read teh forums much.

Back