Moderators deleting forum content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

1 MW
On 11/22/16 got a Topic reply notification regarding "This is how I've always gotten things from women" by morph999 Now I am horrified to see that it has disappeared. The writings of morph999 are without a doubt the most important words written on the internet. Moderators what have you done? Did you hit the delete button by accident? Please put it back. Removing a post by morph999 is like tearing pages out of the bible.

I love morph999 :!:

Where is the story about the "ketchup lady" I search and can not find. Please help me.

I 'member!
I read some of those threads when I first joined.
My review is: 'page turning' and 'riveting' :lol:

That's not necessarily good though. I remember finding huge comical value, but thinking that if 'he' wasn't posting for the readers' (and commentors') benefit in that way, that some of that stuff posted re/to morph was pretty frocking cruel.

Maybe the thread I read has now become consumed by the mandella effect?
Coulda been the one about a burrito though.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&author=morph999&sf=titleonly

I gave up burrito's after I became sexually attracted to them. You can't have your burrito and eat it too.

It happened again. Post by mark5 Think it was yesterday December 5, 2016? Notice of news story regarding pizzagate shooting I saw it here frocking WOW and now the post is gone.

Moderators are you deleting stuff? Bad practice in my opinion.

EDIT - I might be wrong about this? See a X button Delete Post Button. mark5 might have deleted his own post? Will test this button.

Users can delete their posts which is usually available for a while or until a quote is made.

Look for an "X" delete function immediately after posting to a thread.

Self moderation!

marty said:
... Removing a post by morph999 is like tearing pages out of the bible.

I love morph999 :!:

Where is the story about the "ketchup lady" I search and can not find. Please help me.
Marty, I am with you! Been searching for morph for years now. The logs say for morph999 Last visited: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Was that a phantom entry you saw from him?

I always wondered why he just went "poof" back in 2011. Did he kiss an air bag too hard? End up in the hoos kow? Require extensive sedation? Win the lottery and bought his own island? ....

Just hasn't been the same without him! ...morph if your out there, comeeeeeee backkkkkkkkkkkk you have a following! You are an icon!

Anyone know where he went?

bigmoose said:
...morph if your out there, comeeeeeee backkkkkkkkkkkk you have a following! You are an icon!

Anyone know where he went?

Yeah, bring Reid Welch with you. (Both from before my time.) There's a few people around here with whom I'm dying to see the conversations break out.

Topic - (This is how I've always gotten things from women) by morph999

Nutspecial show me how to search by author and Topic titles only.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=morph999&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
Search found 178 matches

These 178 titles are like 178 chapters in a book. Our book is missing a chapter. (This is how I've always gotten things from women) This is a subject that I would like to learn more about. I see a nice looking women and I would like to look at her with no clothing. How should I politely ask her to take her shirt off?

On the subject of - Women.
do your women still cook at home?
My women been cooking lots of chicken breasts and salmon. We bought 20 pounds of chicken and 10 pounds of salmon at http://www.restaurantdepot.com/

Moderators this is IMPORTANT :!: Pleeeaaasse put Topic - (This is how I've always gotten things from women) by morph999 back where we can all see it.

Most junkies/addicts are quite weird. I feel sympathy for their "illness" but it's annoying and often costly to society when they don't get treatment.

Sorry if I am a pest.

OK Moderators what has happened to Topic - (This is how I've always gotten things from women) by morph999?

Did someone hit the delete button by accident?

Speculation? Did some one write something not so nice about Women and a moderator put the whole topic in the moderator area? Are the moderators involved in some secrete argument about politics or religion and they forgot about Morph's lesson in Women. Is Swbluto Morph? I don't think he is. I remember someone doubting if Morph was a real person? I also remember someone saying that Morph came to their house and they helped him file the dropouts on a bicycle so a hub motor would fit. Is Swbluto a real person? I am real.

If someone wrote something like what Donald said "Grab them by the ....." Don't get too excited. We still have Freedom of speech

Not sure what happened to that one. Did it disappear recently? The log files show most everything but there are so many it's hard to search.

Also, the forum software has an auto-prune feature that will auto delete things past a certain age. I tried to disable that everywhere but the For Sale area, but sometimes the software doesn't work the way it's supposed to.

On 11/22/16 got a Topic reply notification regarding "This is how I've always gotten things from women" by morph999
Disappeared on or soon after 11/22/16

Thanks for looking for this!

marty said:
I see a nice looking women and I would like to look at her with no clothing. How should I politely ask her to take her shirt off?

You brought the old thread back to life, so they drove a stake through that vampire's heart.

As for that freedom of speech thingee, have you ever heard the phrase 'MicroAggression?' It takes 'Politically Correct,' which makes a left winger lying okay but anyone telling the truth on the same matter wrong, then basically says that telling the truth that a left whiner (Short for left wing whiner) wants concealed is some sort of crime. It only applies to left whiners not wanting to hear it, not the other way around.

marty said:
On 11/22/16 got a Topic reply notification regarding "This is how I've always gotten things from women" by morph999
Disappeared on or soon after 11/22/16

I did find it in the log:
Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:12 am Deleted topic “This is how I've always gotten things from women” written by
» morph999

One of the moderators deleted it.
I didn't see a reason listed, but I suspect someone found the post offensive or otherwise against one of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back