LMX P2 : Freeride trials motorcycle frame development

It depends on your cassette, if it's a 9 speed run sram X7 or X9 and 9 speed grip shifter on the left, if 11speed (sram XD driver) run GX cassette, NX derialleur and grip shifter on the left. It is also possible to use a normal right side trigger shifter if you get a "slim" half twist throttle. Ebike.ca has them, we also have some.

Adam

hello bzhwindtalker

i see your video you are using on a lmx 161 a motor with 80mm rotor,do you have some test graph,and intend sell it,like un update for your bike?

best regards
ltu

ltu said:
hello bzhwindtalker

i see your video you are using on a lmx 161 a motor with 80mm rotor,do you have some test graph,and intend sell it,like un update for your bike?

best regards
ltu

Where have you seen this?

hello brumbrum

if i remember check her faceboock page,video section during a fair he are show the 161 with this motor

best regards
ltu

Homologation Granted :D :D :D :D
It has been a long journey with ups and downs, but this is a big milestone for us and LMX.

The motors have been validated on our calibrated test bench at 3100W/10N.m mechanical for 50 minutes, efficiency around 90-92%, and peak mechanical at 6.3kw
We actually reached 8.5kw mechanical during pre-homologation testing, from the 60mm motor.

We still have delays for delivery as we had a lot of trouble with frames production but everything should be in the plane in the coming days.

After checking external suppliers quality, terms and conditions, we decided to produce all battery in house with CNC welding and CNC cell holders. The BMS are single port bluetooth enabled that we got modified with 150A mosfets (7 fets each way). We have 4 temperature sensors on the cells, auto reset after fault conditions, gore tex vent on the battery box for condensation.

Now we can't wait to deliver the first bikes to the customers :D

P1180811.jpg

5b4c5729286a0.jpg

I just noticed that this has a regular MTB front wheel on it. Where you able to get it street legal with this wheel? I thought things needed to be DOT rated

Artur said:
there are many Ebike tyres rated for 45km/h with E sign

Can you send any links or info please? There are tires designed specifically for Ebikes that are DOT rated? (what is type E)

tyvm

skeetab5780 said:
Artur said:

Can you send any links or info please? There are tires designed specifically for Ebikes that are DOT rated? (what is type E)

tyvm

SPEED E-BIKES UP TO 50 KM/H
Tires for speed e-bikes – speed pedelecs with registration, insurance and pedal assist above 25 km/h – require special approval. For these bikes, we recommend e-bike tires with ECE-R75 approval that is valid throughout Europe. E-50
E-Bike tires with European ECE-R75 approval. Our recommendation for fast E-Bikes - S-Pedelecs with type approval, insurance, and motor assist over 25 km/h – for which a special tire approval is necessary.

https://www.e-biketires.com/en/home.html

skeetab5780 said:
Artur said:

tyvm

In Europe, e-bike tires for speed pedelec must comply with ECE-R75 standards to receive certification..

reference :
https://e-bikerumor.com/2018/02/05/why-are-e-bike-tires-different-from-regular-bicycle-tires/

Thanks guys those are useful links its cool that good brands like Maxxis are doing this for Ebikes.

Do you think that ECE-R75 rating will comply with DOT over here in the states? But then the entire wheel would have to be DOT approved meaning the rim and also the hub/bearings?

Super nice! Would love to own this

One day I still wont have one of these. But they sure are fun to look at online!

Is there any problem shipping the whole bike with battery to your US customers?
what the shipping cost itself turns out to be shipping a full bike to US ?

skeetab5780 said:
Super nice! Would love to own this

One day I still wont have one of these. But they sure are fun to look at online!

Haah, that is quote of the week! Made me laugh :D

Only one mirror, not put it on the photo.
The Duro passed tests and is the tire we use for street legal. There is a special provision for tires with the air chamber without knobs below 67mm in width.
orange one
44091777_10157118584704617_8860467873236123648_o.jpg

looking really good and professional assembled 8) Congrates!

Will there be a street version available too?

Back